Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn 09:11 - Sep 7 with 5561 viewsPendejo

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-territories-in-south-london-revealed-

The estate on which I live is represented on this map, and my daily commute either passes by or thru the "territories" of 8 or 9 of these gangs.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1J2vlFoFEnAdYy9dDpAewVRoAAZjIodlS&ll=51

From my experience they seem to be only interested in themselves or other gangs, and, thankfully have no interest in non-gang types.

I watched a bit of Panorama this morning that was focused on Moscow17 which said they looked for kids with no father present in the family group, but it is too easy to blame this alone.

Let's face it kids join gangs as they appear cool and when selling drugs can earn a lot of money for little or no effort.

Stop the Violence!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 09:20 - Sep 7 with 5038 viewsBenters2

Stop selling drugs to stop the violence you mean
The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 09:42 - Sep 7 with 4999 viewsnoggin

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 09:20 - Sep 7 by Benters2

I love your simple view of the world.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 10:30 - Sep 7 with 4941 viewsclive_baker

Some of these are in my 'ends', and I have to say, along with a number of other actions that can be taken to prevent this pandemic, one thing I would put a stop to is promoting this through publications such as Reddit and their "interactive map". I can only assume these gang members will be sharing this link and tugging furiously, thinking they're the coolest of the cool. Showing off to their mates about their notoriety like they're the next Krays or something. They don't even deserve the title gangsters unless they're wearing nice threads and handy with their fists. These clowns are cowards and the lowest of the low. Absolute scum.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 10:45 - Sep 7 with 4898 viewsBenters2

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 09:42 - Sep 7 by noggin

I love your simple view of the world.

Thanks Bro x
The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 10:48 - Sep 7 with 4898 viewsStokieBlue

Doesn't that map also show an issue (which I guess is widely know) based on family income?

The areas between the gang territories such as Dulwich Village and even Peckham Rye are now highly gentrified. I suspect the map would have been quite different 15 years ago.

An oversimplification no doubt but hard to overlook when quickly glancing at the map.

SB
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 10:49]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 11:10 - Sep 7 with 4864 viewsWacko

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 09:20 - Sep 7 by Benters2

Or stop buying drugs to stop the violence

Wired-up Shoreditch banker nobs are just as much part of the problem

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 11:28 - Sep 7 with 4831 viewsjaykay

kids have always joined gangs.in the 50s it was teds, 60s mods and rockers and so on.
nothing new in gang culture.
in the 60s you had to go to london for drugs now it comes to the villages.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 16:26 - Sep 7 with 4642 viewsnoggin

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 11:28 - Sep 7 by jaykay

kids have always joined gangs.in the 50s it was teds, 60s mods and rockers and so on.

And people will always take drugs.

Login to get fewer ads

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 00:22 - Sep 8 with 4462 viewsMelford

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 16:26 - Sep 7 by noggin

And people will always take drugs.

Drugs came to the villages about 20 years ago! You get to know who's who and what you're getting is safe and good sh!t because their all on it themselves.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 03:25 - Sep 8 with 4412 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 11:28 - Sep 7 by jaykay

What a ridiculous comparison.

The Teddy Boys didn't go around disembowelling people with machetes because of an argument a belt. These scumbags are the lowest of the low.

They don't just stick to other gang members with their violence either. People are robbed every day in London by them and others stabbed or beaten. They need removing from society, one way or another.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 03:46 - Sep 8 with 4402 viewsSpruceMoose

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 03:25 - Sep 8 by The_Last_Baron

The Teddy Boys didn't go around disembowelling people with machetes because of an argument a belt. These scumbags are the lowest of the low.

They don't just stick to other gang members with their violence either. People are robbed every day in London by them and others stabbed or beaten. They need removing from society, one way or another.

One way or another? Care to expand on that?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 04:17 - Sep 8 with 4391 viewsjeera

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 03:46 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

One way or another? Care to expand on that?

He has a point tbf.

People didn't used to go about throwing acid in others' faces either. Heck know where that flipping came from.

Horrible acts on the streets, sometimes just for a phone or watch.

How this relates or links to drug gangs I've no idea, but it's a nasty old situation really.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 04:42 - Sep 8 with 4385 viewsSpruceMoose

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 04:17 - Sep 8 by jeera

He has a point tbf.

People didn't used to go about throwing acid in others' faces either. Heck know where that flipping came from.

Horrible acts on the streets, sometimes just for a phone or watch.

How this relates or links to drug gangs I've no idea, but it's a nasty old situation really.

I was just curious as to what was meant, as it was rather vague.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 04:54 - Sep 8 with 4376 viewsjeera

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 04:42 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

I was just curious as to what was meant, as it was rather vague.

Yeah, I know that too.

Wouldn't know where to start myself tbh.

How do you go about tackling such a massive problem.

Clapham posted something earlier about Problem Orientated Policing which looks quite interesting, but perhaps the poster has some ideas too.

Maybe the police could employ some football fans armed with bottles to help out or something.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 4:56]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 05:04 - Sep 8 with 4371 viewsSpruceMoose

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 04:54 - Sep 8 by jeera

Yeah, I know that too.

Wouldn't know where to start myself tbh.

How do you go about tackling such a massive problem.

Clapham posted something earlier about Problem Orientated Policing which looks quite interesting, but perhaps the poster has some ideas too.

Maybe the police could employ some football fans armed with bottles to help out or something.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 4:56]

I genuinely have no idea. The root causes seem to be widespread, but socio-economic at their heart. It's not something, to me at least, which will have a quick and crowd pleasing fix.

I'm king of the leftybumfest though, so whaahdoiknow?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 05:52 - Sep 8 with 4344 viewsBenters2

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 05:04 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

I genuinely have no idea. The root causes seem to be widespread, but socio-economic at their heart. It's not something, to me at least, which will have a quick and crowd pleasing fix.

I'm king of the leftybumfest though, so whaahdoiknow?

Crikey you have put a shift in these last 24 hrs.
The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 05:59 - Sep 8 with 4343 viewsBenters2

Is almost as if London has became full of people from other countries and they are sticking with their own?

Now here's the thing what happens if we have people from different countries who dont really get on living in London,will they bocome besties and have a love in?

waits for the meltdown from the Leftiebummers/snowflakes.
The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 06:44 - Sep 8 with 4294 viewsSwailsey

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 05:59 - Sep 8 by Benters2

Is almost as if London has became full of people from other countries and they are sticking with their own?

Now here's the thing what happens if we have people from different countries who dont really get on living in London,will they bocome besties and have a love in?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 07:07 - Sep 8 with 4272 viewsBenters2

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 06:44 - Sep 8 by Swailsey

Hun?

Are you ok?

You missed one out.

Sending hugs xoxox.
The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 12:12 - Sep 8 with 4127 viewschicoazul

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 11:10 - Sep 7 by Wacko

Or stop buying drugs to stop the violence

Wired-up Shoreditch banker nobs are just as much part of the problem

This is correct of course and I have been saying this for ages, but people shout at me for being "anti fun" and tell me people "will always take drugs". Guess what? If you buy illegal drugs you have the blood of children on your hands, both in the UK and the country the drugs came from. Enjoy your fun, wont you.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 13:29 - Sep 8 with 4062 viewsjaykay

you telling me the teds never used knives and knuckle dusters or committed murder

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 13:45 - Sep 8 with 4045 viewsnoggin

Blatant racism right there.

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 14:52 - Sep 8 with 3966 viewsSpruceMoose

And you wonder why people think you're a xenophobic skidmark

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 15:01 - Sep 8 with 3952 viewsnoggin

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 14:52 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

And you wonder why people think you're a xenophobic skidmark

Balls. Freedom of speech innit. Rule Britannia.

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 15:20 - Sep 8 with 3930 viewstabletopjoe

The Gangs of Sarf Lahndahn on 12:12 - Sep 8 by chicoazul

This is correct of course and I have been saying this for ages, but people shout at me for being "anti fun" and tell me people "will always take drugs". Guess what? If you buy illegal drugs you have the blood of children on your hands, both in the UK and the country the drugs came from. Enjoy your fun, wont you.

People only take quantities of drugs as they do now because there’s nothing to stop them doing it. Government isn’t interested

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024