Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a 12:19 - Jun 28 with 5716 viewsLord_Lucan

new fence.

Mates rates required.

Thanks in advance.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 12:20 - Jun 28 with 2459 viewsJ2BLUE

Can I choose where to put the fence?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 12:41 - Jun 28 with 2422 viewsgiant_stow

Look no further than Benters innit?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 12:56 - Jun 28 with 2388 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 12:41 - Jun 28 by giant_stow

Look no further than Benters innit?

Nah you don't want some mug doing it.

Rommers is the more professional option.

Truly impaired.

on 13:13 - Jun 28 with 2360 views_

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 12:56 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:13 - Jun 28 with 2357 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 12:56 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

Here we go again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:16 - Jun 28 with 2345 viewsJ2BLUE

on 13:13 - Jun 28 by _

haha I was waiting to see if you or Benters bit first.

Truly impaired.

on 13:22 - Jun 28 with 2328 views_

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:16 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

haha I was waiting to see if you or Benters bit first.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:24 - Jun 28 with 2317 viewsJ2BLUE

on 13:22 - Jun 28 by _

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:25 - Jun 28 with 2308 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are you suggesting Rommers is still in his bed?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:28 - Jun 28 with 2299 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, it made oi larf, J2. Hav an uppie.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 13:34 - Jun 28 with 2289 views_

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:25 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

Are you suggesting Rommers is still in his bed?

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:38 - Jun 28 with 2273 viewsJ2BLUE

on 13:34 - Jun 28 by _

Truly impaired.

on 13:42 - Jun 28 with 2262 views_

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:38 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:44 - Jun 28 with 2256 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:38 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

Why not both!? There's no need to choose. As modern go-getters we can have it all! That's what Sex and The City taught me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

on 13:45 - Jun 28 with 2253 views_

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:44 - Jun 28 by SpruceMoose

Why not both!? There's no need to choose. As modern go-getters we can have it all! That's what Sex and The City taught me.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:47 - Jun 28 with 2247 viewsJ2BLUE

on 13:42 - Jun 28 by _

Of his life. I get the feeling you see it as too easy and he gets to enjoy things you don't think he has earnt.

Just my impression. There's some reason you have such an issue with him saying he does a few gardens. He's not claiming it's a full time job.

I never meant for this to reopen this whole debate. You can have the last word and we'll forget it.

Truly impaired.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:48 - Jun 28 with 2239 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:44 - Jun 28 by SpruceMoose

It should also have taught you that you don't need to be attractive to get sex in the city.

Truly impaired.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:48 - Jun 28 with 2239 viewsSpruceMoose

on 13:45 - Jun 28 by _

Please. I'm clearly a Miranda.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:49 - Jun 28 with 2234 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:48 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

It should also have taught you that you don't need to be attractive to get sex in the city.

Nah, I just flash my Rolex around innit*

*Let's see how many old wounds we can reopen in one thread.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 2222 viewsfactual_blue

Front garden, or round the back?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

on 14:04 - Jun 28 with 2195 views_

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:47 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

Of his life. I get the feeling you see it as too easy and he gets to enjoy things you don't think he has earnt.

Just my impression. There's some reason you have such an issue with him saying he does a few gardens. He's not claiming it's a full time job.

I never meant for this to reopen this whole debate. You can have the last word and we'll forget it.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 14:14 - Jun 28 with 2179 viewsLord_Lucan

on 14:04 - Jun 28 by _

You lot have hijacked a genuine work request thread.

Now Fück off the lot of ya.

Or come and do my hedge
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 14:21]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 14:22 - Jun 28 with 2157 viewsgiant_stow

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 14:14 - Jun 28 by Lord_Lucan

Or come and do my hedge

Ahem, " you lot, minus the loveable canary'...."

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 14:39 - Jun 28 with 2142 views_

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 14:14 - Jun 28 by Lord_Lucan

Or come and do my hedge

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 14:53 - Jun 28 with 2120 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 13:47 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

I’ve not done a single garden in the last 6 days. Shocking ain’t it.

Two next week and possibly a third depending on the day.

I’m not fussed if Libby believes me or not tbh

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024