Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a 12:19 - Jun 28 with 5733 viewsLord_Lucan

new fence.

Mates rates required.

Thanks in advance.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 16:31 - Jun 28 with 1577 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 15:23 - Jun 28 by Benters2

Are you still doing the job you hate year in year out mug?

Wibble.

Harsh mate. Unless I misunderstood, J2 was talking about the match.

I know you get your button pushed on a daily basis btw.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 16:32 - Jun 28 with 1574 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 16:31 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

Benters gives as good as he gets.

He’s no victim.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 18:59 - Jun 28 with 1489 viewsBenters2

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 16:32 - Jun 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Benters gives as good as he gets.

He’s no victim.

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 07:11 - Jun 29 with 1431 viewsFelstow1978

Try asking Ian Milne. As the PR turnstiles don't appear to be being titivated this summer he's probably got a bit of spare time on his hands

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 07:42 - Jun 29 with 1409 viewsbracknell_blue

We use Birt's of Stowmarket. Professional, friendly, good at the work and not expensive.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 09:46 - Jun 29 with 1368 viewsLord_Lucan

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 07:42 - Jun 29 by bracknell_blue

We use Birt's of Stowmarket. Professional, friendly, good at the work and not expensive.

Thank you Bracknell.

At last a sensible answer, it's like a primary school here sometimes.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 09:57 - Jun 29 with 1362 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 14:58 - Jun 28 by Lord_Lucan

I have two very large hedges - one is currently about 20ft high

You'll be needing a Pole!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 10:54 - Jun 29 with 1349 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 16:31 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

Looking at your 'here we go again' comment in light on this one, do you think I was pushing his buttons?

It was a joke. Like someone replying about me if a poster asked for a caterer.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 18:31 - Jun 29 with 1292 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 09:46 - Jun 29 by Lord_Lucan

Thank you Bracknell.

At last a sensible answer, it's like a primary school here sometimes.

As a primary school teacher, I resent that!

Toddlers' playgroup maybe.
TWTD advice service. I'm looking for someone who can cut my hedges and put up a on 20:07 - Jun 29 with 1251 viewsbluejake78

Haven't you enough offences?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024