Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? 15:30 - Jun 25 with 980 viewsdavblue

With that hat, i'm thinking you are either a thanks for coming, make up the numbers type or David Gower at his peak.
Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 15:43 - Jun 25 with 968 viewsPhilTWTD

Very much in the David Gower mould of wafting left-handed airily outside the off stump! No, used to keep wicket a bit and bowled deceiving spin (deceiving in that it didn't actually spin). Don't play now but the hat is very useful on days like this.
Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 15:50 - Jun 25 with 942 viewsJ2BLUE

He makes the tea

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 16:08 - Jun 25 with 914 viewsFixed_It

Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 15:43 - Jun 25 by PhilTWTD

Very much in the David Gower mould of wafting left-handed airily outside the off stump! No, used to keep wicket a bit and bowled deceiving spin (deceiving in that it didn't actually spin). Don't play now but the hat is very useful on days like this.

I'm guessing PH was too polite to take the p!ss. Give it time...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 16:38 - Jun 25 with 876 viewsPJH

Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 15:43 - Jun 25 by PhilTWTD

I suppose the spin bowling might have been better if you had taken the wicket keepers gloves off.
Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 16:38 - Jun 25 with 885 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 16:08 - Jun 25 by Fixed_It

I'm guessing PH was too polite to take the p!ss. Give it time...

Kieron filled in on the taking the piss front. I told him he could do with one himself as he's not got much more hair than me these days.
Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 18:19 - Jun 25 with 792 viewsfactual_blue

Phil - What's your role in a Cricket team? on 15:50 - Jun 25 by J2BLUE

He makes the tea

Rather him than you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024