Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition 20:14 - May 11 with 3514 viewsFtnfwest

And then had to go for an hour long walk with the dog to calm down. What sort of t**t is Chris Sutton? Ross had effectively said ‘no comment’ and Sutton had to keep pushing him and saying why don’t you sign for the best club in east Anglia? Blah blah, which is not only disrespectful to Ross and us but to the Norwich manager as well. Unbelievable idiot. Although why I’m surprised I don’t know. The positive was that Ross looked well up for it. If he wasn’t he’d have killed the rumours off there and then
Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:17 - May 11 with 3464 viewsMullet

I think this will help.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:20 - May 11 with 3418 viewsJ2BLUE

The bit about signing for Norwich didn't actually happen did it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:20 - May 11 with 3409 viewsFtnfwest

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:20 - May 11 by J2BLUE

The bit about signing for Norwich didn't actually happen did it?

He actually said surely you’d want to sign for the best club in anglia
Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:21 - May 11 with 3400 viewsFtnfwest

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:17 - May 11 by Mullet

I think this will help.

Heh, tit
Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:23 - May 11 with 3367 viewsJ2BLUE

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:20 - May 11 by Ftnfwest

Oh sorry, didn't hear that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:31 - May 11 with 3270 viewsMeltonBlue

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:23 - May 11 by J2BLUE

Oh sorry, didn't hear that.

Know it is twitter but check ewan gilchrist twitter account.. A war chest aparantly has been promised.. 😂
Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:33 - May 11 with 3241 viewswkj

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:31 - May 11 by MeltonBlue

Know it is twitter but check ewan gilchrist twitter account.. A war chest aparantly has been promised.. 😂

In Scotland a warchest is enough to buy 2 bottles of buckfast and a munchiebox, so about a tenner

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 21:32 - May 11 with 2933 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 20:20 - May 11 by Ftnfwest

Clearly Sutton was acknowledging who that is at that stage.

Is he not as in love with Farke as the rest of their fans who think he is a project in progress?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 22:40 - May 11 with 2658 viewshoppy

So he didn't actually mention Norwich then, if that's all he said?

(I've not watched the link, so not seen it)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 09:44 - May 12 with 2102 viewsbraveblue

Watched the first couple of minutes of the Jack Ross inquisition on 22:40 - May 11 by hoppy

So he didn't actually mention Norwich then, if that's all he said?

(I've not watched the link, so not seen it)

What other club is there? Anyway, just a joke. Why all the fuss?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024