Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I See Burton Won Away 09:55 - Feb 21 with 1553 viewshappywithapoint

At Barnsley last night.
After the reaction by some of our fans when we could only manage to draw with Burton at home I should imagine the Barnsley supporters must be inconsolable this morning.
I See Burton Won Away on 10:00 - Feb 21 with 1533 viewsBlueLikeJazz

If Barnsley played as atrociously as us, they probably would be quite annoyed, yes.
I See Burton Won Away on 10:22 - Feb 21 with 1470 viewsHopelessRomantic

Not sure what your point is, I reckon Barnsley are pretty unhappy at losing to burton at home...
I See Burton Won Away on 10:31 - Feb 21 with 1441 viewsDubtractor

What a bizarre post.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I See Burton Won Away on 11:19 - Feb 21 with 1365 viewsGogs

I’d imagine Barnsley fans are pretty upset. Never good to lose at home to the bottom team. Did you go to the burton game at PR? It was utterly dreadful, both teams rubbish but burton slightly better on the day, a point from it was scant consolation, so I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here.
I See Burton Won Away on 11:24 - Feb 21 with 1351 viewsbritbiker

I See Burton Won Away on 11:19 - Feb 21 by Gogs

I’d imagine Barnsley fans are pretty upset. Never good to lose at home to the bottom team. Did you go to the burton game at PR? It was utterly dreadful, both teams rubbish but burton slightly better on the day, a point from it was scant consolation, so I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here.

Wasn't so much that we were playing the bottom team, it was more that 10 outfield professional players couldn't string two five yard passes together and the constant fear of losing rather than having a go and maybe on our day we may actually be quite good.
I See Burton Won Away on 12:02 - Feb 21 with 1293 viewsNo9

I hope Burton escape the drop
I See Burton Won Away on 12:06 - Feb 21 with 1283 viewsPJH

I See Burton Won Away on 12:02 - Feb 21 by No9

I hope Burton escape the drop

So do I,especially as Terry Hunt in The EADT said "We all know that Burton are rubbish and will deservedly be relegated".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024