Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach 19:49 - Sep 24 with 6661 viewsunstableblue

Just a massive backlash to Trumps awful divisive words, perhaps America is going to rise up and get this idiot out of The White House

Whatever happens he’s emboldened and legitimised a really nasty section of American society that is quite simply racist; and a cross section that has a lot of guns.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:00 - Sep 24 with 6617 viewschristiand

I'm just trying to think what he has actually achieved during his time in The White House? That wall across the border of Mexico must be well under way by now?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 20:04]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:10 - Sep 24 with 6589 viewsunstableblue

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:00 - Sep 24 by christiand

I'm just trying to think what he has actually achieved during his time in The White House? That wall across the border of Mexico must be well under way by now?

He’s got Philadelphia fans fighting each other outside their ground... is that an achievement?

I think they’ve down selected the 3 suppliers of the wall - didn’t Trump show complete hypocrisy by saying’we stand with our Mexican brothers and susters’ In reaction to the earthquake!!! You know the rapists and drug dealers.

In a very typical Trump he’s now crowing cause he’s managed to get Pitsburghs ice hockey team to come to the White House!! Apparently they’re a great team now!!!

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:17 - Sep 24 with 6566 viewschristiand

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:10 - Sep 24 by unstableblue

He’s got Philadelphia fans fighting each other outside their ground... is that an achievement?

I think they’ve down selected the 3 suppliers of the wall - didn’t Trump show complete hypocrisy by saying’we stand with our Mexican brothers and susters’ In reaction to the earthquake!!! You know the rapists and drug dealers.

In a very typical Trump he’s now crowing cause he’s managed to get Pitsburghs ice hockey team to come to the White House!! Apparently they’re a great team now!!!

That's got to be 'fake news' unstableblue?! 😂

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:19 - Sep 24 with 6569 viewsBlue_Order

LeBron's tweet though

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:42 - Sep 24 with 6499 viewsbournemouthblue

This is all part of Trump's strategy, I'm not convinced he even believes what he is saying himself

This kind of story is all about distracting people from his own domestic policies

It's trolling for the sake of attention and distraction imho

This is a President who announces things via his Twitter account

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:43 - Sep 24 with 6484 viewsElderGrizzly

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:10 - Sep 24 by unstableblue

He said yesterday it has to be transparent (literally) to stop drugs landing on American’s heads
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:48 - Sep 24 with 6450 viewsElderGrizzly

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:00 - Sep 24 by christiand

Next to nothing. The biggest and most damaging thing is getting a Republican leaning Supreme Court Judge installed.

But even that hasn’t saved his key policies he campaigned on, he has not got one into law or a policy on them in place.

No wall, not a real travel ‘ban’, no repeal of Obamacare and Hillary is still not locked up.

And this is all part of the Republican plan. Give him enough room to hang himself and then easier to replace as his base turns against him
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:56 - Sep 24 with 6435 viewsblueislander

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:48 - Sep 24 by ElderGrizzly

Next to nothing. The biggest and most damaging thing is getting a Republican leaning Supreme Court Judge installed.

But even that hasn’t saved his key policies he campaigned on, he has not got one into law or a policy on them in place.

No wall, not a real travel ‘ban’, no repeal of Obamacare and Hillary is still not locked up.

And this is all part of the Republican plan. Give him enough room to hang himself and then easier to replace as his base turns against him

Not much sign of his base support turning against him yet . This, I guess is a measure of the intellect of the base support.
Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 6422 viewsElderGrizzly

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:56 - Sep 24 by blueislander

Not much sign of his base support turning against him yet . This, I guess is a measure of the intellect of the base support.

Oh, it is. Fox News or Breitbart won’t show it, but close monitoring of it has shown them turning.

Slowly, but surely. And now he’s picked a fight with the NFL, he ain’t going to win.
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:08 - Sep 24 with 6394 viewsblueislander

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:03 - Sep 24 by ElderGrizzly

Oh, it is. Fox News or Breitbart won’t show it, but close monitoring of it has shown them turning.

Slowly, but surely. And now he’s picked a fight with the NFL, he ain’t going to win.

I would love to believe that, but anyone I have spoken to who may have some insight into it says that the vast majority of these people are still with him.
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:10 - Sep 24 with 6391 viewsMullet

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:42 - Sep 24 by bournemouthblue

This is all part of Trump's strategy, I'm not convinced he even believes what he is saying himself

This kind of story is all about distracting people from his own domestic policies

Puerto Rico is in ruins and a disease crisis about to happen in the next few days apparently.

Sounds like it'll be his Katrina as it were according to social media reports. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/24/americas/hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-aftermath

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:16 - Sep 24 with 6360 viewsElderGrizzly

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:08 - Sep 24 by blueislander

I would love to believe that, but anyone I have spoken to who may have some insight into it says that the vast majority of these people are still with him.

I’m someone with insight given my line of work and work with someone married to one of the Republican powerbrokers.

They’re slowly chipping away and key Republican figures are inching away. The key point with his base wlll be Russia. If he has been shown to collude, that will finish him with majority of his support. They hate Clinton, but they hate Russia more
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:20 - Sep 24 with 6351 viewstcblue

I can't think of anything more American (Freedom!) than kneeling, and it's genuinely been heartwarming reading about all the veterans coming out and saying it's EXACTLY the sort of thing they've fought for.

Would've liked the NFL teams to have shown solidarity and players knelt regardless of colour, but the reactions generally have made me feel better about the world
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 6340 viewsblueislander

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:10 - Sep 24 by Mullet

Puerto Rico is in ruins and a disease crisis about to happen in the next few days apparently.

Sounds like it'll be his Katrina as it were according to social media reports. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/24/americas/hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-aftermath

For 20 odd years I went to Puerto Rico 4 or 5 times a year. When I first went it enjoyed huge subsidies from the US. These were gradually taken away with expected consequences for the island. Unlike most Caribbean islands it did have a large middle class. The US may well not give it the necessary support, but I don't think it will bring Trump dowm.
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:38 - Sep 24 with 6287 viewsdavblue

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:16 - Sep 24 by ElderGrizzly

I’m someone with insight given my line of work and work with someone married to one of the Republican powerbrokers.

They’re slowly chipping away and key Republican figures are inching away. The key point with his base wlll be Russia. If he has been shown to collude, that will finish him with majority of his support. They hate Clinton, but they hate Russia more

I’d heard he was finished in May, have a colleague with links and what you’ve said was echoed.

Told it was a matter of time but that was 4months ago and he’s still about.
Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:47 - Sep 24 with 6258 viewsbournemouthblue

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:38 - Sep 24 by davblue

I’d heard he was finished in May, have a colleague with links and what you’ve said was echoed.

Told it was a matter of time but that was 4months ago and he’s still about.

He is a stubborn guy

People won't like it but being a despicable troll is part of his strategy. It attracts a certain core of disenfranchised voters.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

on 21:52 - Sep 24 with 6241 views_

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:47 - Sep 24 by bournemouthblue

He is a stubborn guy

People won't like it but being a despicable troll is part of his strategy. It attracts a certain core of disenfranchised voters.

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 22:02 - Sep 24 with 6206 viewsunstableblue

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:42 - Sep 24 by bournemouthblue

Yes agree.

Trump probably dislikes the red-necks and the white poor he’s firing up almost as much as ‘not American made’ Hispanics/blacks and the LGBT community.

But he needs love and attention and validation, and he gets that at the rallies.

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 22:14 - Sep 24 with 6186 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

There's we're no players on the field for the national anthem in the Seahawks Titans game.. in fact even the singer kneeled whilst singing the star spangled banner
on 22:15 - Sep 24 with 6173 views_

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 22:14 - Sep 24 by King_of_Portman_Rd

There's we're no players on the field for the national anthem in the Seahawks Titans game.. in fact even the singer kneeled whilst singing the star spangled banner

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 23:26 - Sep 24 with 6062 viewsBlueBadger

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 21:47 - Sep 24 by bournemouthblue

He is a stubborn guy

Is he from the Hoofer School of Trolling then? You know, where he's heard that you're supposed to make someone look angry and/or stupid but hasn't twigged that it's supposed to be someone else...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 23:29 - Sep 24 with 6058 viewsBlueBadger

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 20:19 - Sep 24 by Blue_Order

LeBron's tweet though

Which was....?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 23:37 - Sep 24 with 6040 viewsLankHenners

Brilliant Trump reality check from Warriors coach on 23:29 - Sep 24 by BlueBadger

Which was....?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024