Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn 18:49 - Aug 1 with 37167 viewsDolly2.0

So all you girls getting excited are going to look pretty silly. Have a word with yourselves. I've seen people saying where he'd be in our line-up and even someone posting his reserve goals for Man City FFS.

What I've heard, and I never give def info (feel free to trawl my history, as sone of you losers do) is that we are signing a player, but it's not him.

I won't name him (even if you PM me so don't bother) because I care more about it getting done than any kudos on here.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:51 - Aug 1 with 12144 viewsclive_baker

Harry Bunn looks a bit like Hairy Bum innit

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

on 18:52 - Aug 1 with 12141 views_

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:53 - Aug 1 with 12137 viewsSomethingBlue

I can't work out if this is some sort of meta-commentary on your post from last night or whether you are, in the same context, taking something of a risk with this ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:56 - Aug 1 with 12079 viewsdirtyboy

What a sad attention craving individual you are
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:57 - Aug 1 with 12062 viewsJon_456

Here's an idea..

Instead of getting excited about twitter rumours and "defo info reliable source" stuff on here, just wait until players sign.

What is wrong with people? Have you nothing else to occupy your lives?

The normally sensible Phil panders to this nonsense too, posting the career history of someone we've been linked with.

Utterly utterly utterly utterly pointless.
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:58 - Aug 1 with 12052 viewsKieran_Knows

So basically, when we sign someone next, you're going to claim that you knew it was them signing?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:58 - Aug 1 with 12052 viewsDolly2.0

on 18:52 - Aug 1 by _

This ain't a rumour, girlfriend.

on 18:59 - Aug 1 with 12017 views_

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:58 - Aug 1 by Dolly2.0

Login to get fewer ads

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:02 - Aug 1 with 11993 viewsDolly2.0

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:58 - Aug 1 by Kieran_Knows

So basically, when we sign someone next, you're going to claim that you knew it was them signing?

Ok, you're cynical, I understand.

Here's a clue - the letter E.

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:05 - Aug 1 with 11952 viewsBlueBadger

We have bids in for two attackers - Bunn and one other (n/t) by BlueBadger 1 Aug 2017 11:14
TWTD glossary part 897987979 : ' a very reliable source that I cannot name' - 'I have just made this up'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:05 - Aug 1 with 11944 viewsDolly2.0

on 18:59 - Aug 1 by _

No, because I know, pert bum.

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:07 - Aug 1 with 11928 viewsleitrimblue

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:02 - Aug 1 by Dolly2.0

Ebeneezer Goode?
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:13 - Aug 1 with 11853 viewsGeoffSentence

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 18:58 - Aug 1 by Dolly2.0

If it's not a rumour it can only be one thing.....

def info

which you never give.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:16 - Aug 1 with 11810 viewsgordon

Tell you what, tell us what day of the month this new signing was born on. Obviously it won't give away his identity, and you've only a 1/30ish chance of being right if you're blathering.
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:16 - Aug 1 with 11794 viewsfactual_blue

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:02 - Aug 1 by Dolly2.0

Eusebio?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:17 - Aug 1 with 11781 viewsgordon

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:16 - Aug 1 by factual_blue

Eusebio?

It's obviously Darren EeDee
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:19 - Aug 1 with 11763 viewsBackToRussia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:24 - Aug 1 with 11700 viewsBrettenhamBlue

How many players have the letter E in their name? Lol

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:25 - Aug 1 with 11679 viewsBrettenhamBlue

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:24 - Aug 1 by BrettenhamBlue

How many players have the letter E in their name? Lol

How many letters in his surname? That's an easy one to say.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:26 - Aug 1 with 11673 viewsNewcyBlue

Does this make anyone else want Bunn to sign now?

Only kidding. Until they sign I really don't care.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:26 - Aug 1 with 11668 viewsBurwell_Blue

You do sound rather angry with life
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:27 - Aug 1 with 11653 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this is dignified.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:28 - Aug 1 with 11636 viewsgordon

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:25 - Aug 1 by BrettenhamBlue

How many letters in his surname? That's an easy one to say.

that's a good one too., this could be fun

Place of birth?

what colour was the first kit he wore in a first-team game?

last seasons squad number?
I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:31 - Aug 1 with 11594 viewsLeoMuff

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:05 - Aug 1 by Dolly2.0

No, because I know, pert bum.

Why don't you email the name to Herr Ham, then you can at least claim the glory whilst keeping mum.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:35 - Aug 1 with 11521 viewsDolly2.0

I have it on good authority that we're not signing Harry Bunn on 19:26 - Aug 1 by Burwell_Blue

You do sound rather angry with life

Do I? Really?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024