Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve been amazing, celebrate it, but we’re tired, seems away fans were tire 16:15 - Apr 6 with 486 viewsunstableblue

This is a season to celebrate

Our 30+ central midfield duo are fatigued

Luongo I’m his worst form since joining

And Hutchison has lost his zeal, better after Burns has tired the full back out

We have two more home games then a much much needed long break

At least Watford is Weds night

The players and fans need to regroup over the next few days

The come with a performance of the season

Us fans need to go full bore, no excuses

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We’ve been amazing, celebrate it, but we’re tired, seems away fans were tire on 16:41 - Apr 6 with 374 viewsKropotkin123

Morsy, who was driving forward in the 97th minute against Southampton, when their players were flagging, to get us a winner... Is suddenly fatigued?

We lost 1-0 to the team in 6th who have the third best home points tally (2 points behind us). Don't think we need to build it up into more than it was.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

We’ve been amazing, celebrate it, but we’re tired, seems away fans were tire on 16:41 - Apr 6 with 366 viewsFrimleyBlue

I quite liked sarmientos little cameo on the right

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

We’ve been amazing, celebrate it, but we’re tired, seems away fans were tire on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 344 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’ve been amazing, celebrate it, but we’re tired, seems away fans were tire on 16:41 - Apr 6 by Kropotkin123

Morsy, who was driving forward in the 97th minute against Southampton, when their players were flagging, to get us a winner... Is suddenly fatigued?

We lost 1-0 to the team in 6th who have the third best home points tally (2 points behind us). Don't think we need to build it up into more than it was.

He went on a lung-busting run tracking back someone who should really have got away from him on about 80 minutes today too. After not eating since 4 am. Quite impressive really.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We’ve been amazing, celebrate it, but we’re tired, seems away fans were tire on 16:45 - Apr 6 with 335 viewsbournemouthblue

We’ve been amazing, celebrate it, but we’re tired, seems away fans were tire on 16:41 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

I quite liked sarmientos little cameo on the right

Yeh, that was an interesting switch there

I think Hutch in truth, tired quite a bit over the 90. He started quite brightly, albeit didn't quite pick the right ball when it mattered.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024