Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope they rinse him for everything 17:56 - Feb 9 with 4538 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-68240937

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope they rinse him for everything on 18:09 - Feb 9 with 3105 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure he did lots of research.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I hope they rinse him for everything on 18:11 - Feb 9 with 3090 viewsChurchman

I agree. He looks what he is. A scumbag
I hope they rinse him for everything on 18:25 - Feb 9 with 3068 viewsfactual_blue

I hope they rinse him for everything on 18:11 - Feb 9 by Churchman

I agree. He looks what he is. A scumbag

To quote David Baddiel

'Conspiracy theories are how idiots get to feel like intellectuals'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I hope they rinse him for everything on 18:46 - Feb 9 with 2987 viewsBlueBadger

I hope they rinse him for everything on 18:09 - Feb 9 by factual_blue

I'm sure he did lots of research.

He almost certainly has Very Real Concerns.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I hope they rinse him for everything on 21:52 - Feb 9 with 2832 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting downvote from one of our 'no bullying, be kind' posters here.

I hope they rinse him for everything on 22:33 - Feb 9 with 2753 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I hope they rinse him for everything on 21:52 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Interesting downvote from one of our 'no bullying, be kind' posters here.

Seems to dislike the idea that someone spreading malicious and clear lies and doing so in a totally insensitive and offensive manner towards victims should be charged for their efforts. I can't imagine why Chorley would feel that way.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I hope they rinse him for everything on 23:32 - Feb 9 with 2624 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lots of thick twots like this around these days, unfortunately. They see something on the internet and think that by being able to understand the words it makes them an expert.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I hope they rinse him for everything on 00:58 - Feb 10 with 2530 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I hope they rinse him for everything on 23:32 - Feb 9 by Swansea_Blue

Lots of thick twots like this around these days, unfortunately. They see something on the internet and think that by being able to understand the words it makes them an expert.

They're everywhere.

I know a woman in Ipswich who says:
The Manchester Arena bombing was a hoax.
So was the Glasgow dustcart tragedy which killed 5.
And the London bombings.
And the terrorist attack on the Tunisian beach (even though she knows that I knew a couple who were shot and the husband was killed)
And the twin towers/Pentagon attacks.
And many more terrorist attacks and various disasters.
She believes that Ukraine is culpable in the war against Russia.
And that the earth is flat.
And that JFK was not shot.
And she is an anti-vaccer.
And she believes that covid is a hoax and she convinces others of it.
And lots more.

And she is very persuasive with her views and is capable of convincing gullible people - of whom there are many.

She is a menace.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

I hope they rinse him for everything on 06:41 - Feb 10 with 2399 viewsBlueBadger

I hope they rinse him for everything on 22:33 - Feb 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Seems to dislike the idea that someone spreading malicious and clear lies and doing so in a totally insensitive and offensive manner towards victims should be charged for their efforts. I can't imagine why Chorley would feel that way.

I hope they rinse him for everything by BlueBadger 9 Feb 18:46
He almost certainly has Very Real Concerns.

I hope they rinse him for everything on 07:35 - Feb 10 with 2361 viewsChorleyBoy

I hope they rinse him for everything on 22:33 - Feb 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

No, my downvote (I don't give out many) was for the OT's comment "I hope they rinse him for everything".

One of the main purposes of the court case, as I understood it, was to decide whether Mr Hall (who was defending himself) could present his own evidence in court to support his claims. Again, as far as I understand it, he was not granted this right.

I think this sets a dangerous precedent.

The "truth" of the world is being played out on TV for us all to unquestioningly digest. What resources do individuals have to counter powerful institutions who have all types of deepfake technology at their disposal.

If Mr Hall has evidence to prove what he says is true, I think he should be allowed to present it. If the "evidence" is pathetic nonsense, let's expose it as such and allow the victims of the attack the dignity they deserve.
I hope they rinse him for everything on 08:20 - Feb 10 with 2318 viewsMullet

I hope they rinse him for everything on 07:35 - Feb 10 by ChorleyBoy

No, my downvote (I don't give out many) was for the OT's comment "I hope they rinse him for everything".

One of the main purposes of the court case, as I understood it, was to decide whether Mr Hall (who was defending himself) could present his own evidence in court to support his claims. Again, as far as I understand it, he was not granted this right.

I think this sets a dangerous precedent.

The "truth" of the world is being played out on TV for us all to unquestioningly digest. What resources do individuals have to counter powerful institutions who have all types of deepfake technology at their disposal.

If Mr Hall has evidence to prove what he says is true, I think he should be allowed to present it. If the "evidence" is pathetic nonsense, let's expose it as such and allow the victims of the attack the dignity they deserve.

Then you didn't understand very well or read the judge's comments did you?

The fact he couldn't produce evidence because there is none are exactly the balances you're demanding.

I'll pass your concerns on to the kids I taught who were there, and the one who lost her friend.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I hope they rinse him for everything on 08:56 - Feb 10 with 2249 viewsChorleyBoy

I hope they rinse him for everything on 08:20 - Feb 10 by Mullet

Then you didn't understand very well or read the judge's comments did you?

The fact he couldn't produce evidence because there is none are exactly the balances you're demanding.

I'll pass your concerns on to the kids I taught who were there, and the one who lost her friend.

The Judge said Hall's claims were preposterous, as indeed they appear to be, but that doesn't escape the fact that the judge hasn't seen the evidence Hall wants to show.

I am not happy with our justice system ruling without seeing evidence. You and Badger appear to take a different stance.

Like I said before, if the evidence is rubbish, let's all see it and expose it as such.
I hope they rinse him for everything on 09:44 - Feb 10 with 2155 viewsPlums

I hope they rinse him for everything on 08:56 - Feb 10 by ChorleyBoy

The Judge said Hall's claims were preposterous, as indeed they appear to be, but that doesn't escape the fact that the judge hasn't seen the evidence Hall wants to show.

I am not happy with our justice system ruling without seeing evidence. You and Badger appear to take a different stance.

Like I said before, if the evidence is rubbish, let's all see it and expose it as such.

This bloke's sick fantasies are not and cannot be considered 'evidence'. Why should the innocent victims of this atrocity be put through years of torment so he gets to grandstand his nonsense in a court we and they are paying for.

We've all seen the evidence that the attacks happened. There is no counter argument.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I hope they rinse him for everything on 09:52 - Feb 10 with 2144 viewsEdwardStone

I hope they rinse him for everything on 08:56 - Feb 10 by ChorleyBoy

Hall is simply a low rent Alex "Sandy Hook Never Happened" Jones

An attention-seeking low life who is prepared to peddle all kinds of hurtful nonsense just to get his moment in the limelight

And you think he should have more oxygen of publicity to push his hurtful lies

This tells us all a lot about you as a person; none of it good
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:03 - Feb 10 with 2126 viewsChorleyBoy

I hope they rinse him for everything on 09:44 - Feb 10 by Plums

This bloke's sick fantasies are not and cannot be considered 'evidence'. Why should the innocent victims of this atrocity be put through years of torment so he gets to grandstand his nonsense in a court we and they are paying for.

We've all seen the evidence that the attacks happened. There is no counter argument.

So you've seen Hall's evidence? I haven't.
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:14 - Feb 10 with 2102 viewsChorleyBoy

I hope they rinse him for everything on 09:52 - Feb 10 by EdwardStone

Hall is simply a low rent Alex "Sandy Hook Never Happened" Jones

An attention-seeking low life who is prepared to peddle all kinds of hurtful nonsense just to get his moment in the limelight

And you think he should have more oxygen of publicity to push his hurtful lies

This tells us all a lot about you as a person; none of it good

I know very little about Hall actually. In fact the extent of my knowledge is that the BBC call him a conspiracy theorist. I think this is a lazy term to silence people. I would rather Hall's evidence is there for all to see so I can silence him myself without the BBC or anyone else doing it for me.

I'm surprised there aren't more people who think like that.
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:22 - Feb 10 with 2078 viewsMookamoo

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:03 - Feb 10 by ChorleyBoy

I thought any evidence would have been seen during disclosure.

The judge is just preventing him subsequently just making stuff up during the trial
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:22 - Feb 10 with 2078 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

He has no evidence.

He has a view on things not supported by independently garnered facts.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:29 - Feb 10 with 2046 viewsJ4ck22

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:14 - Feb 10 by ChorleyBoy

I know very little about Hall actually. In fact the extent of my knowledge is that the BBC call him a conspiracy theorist. I think this is a lazy term to silence people. I would rather Hall's evidence is there for all to see so I can silence him myself without the BBC or anyone else doing it for me.

I'm surprised there aren't more people who think like that.

It's not about you though.
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:50 - Feb 10 with 1979 viewsPlums

There can be no 'evidence' that this event didn't happen.
It and its aftermath were experienced and witnessed by thousands.
The dead and injured and their families have been through well-documented hell.

I suggest you turn around and head back through the looking glass before it's too late.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:50 - Feb 10 with 1978 viewsChorleyBoy

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:22 - Feb 10 by Mookamoo

The judge is just preventing him subsequently just making stuff up during the trial

Hall's evidence has not been seen.
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:53 - Feb 10 with 1972 viewsChorleyBoy

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:29 - Feb 10 by J4ck22

It's not about you though.

Correct. The way the legal systems works should concern all of us.
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:55 - Feb 10 with 1967 viewsbluelagos

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:50 - Feb 10 by ChorleyBoy

Hall's evidence has not been seen.

That's cos he doesn't have any. He had the opportunity to present it and didn't.

Not sure why you or anyone else would think he's not been treated fairly. He has.

He's a fcktard of the highest order, the court has found the same. Not much more to say really.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:56 - Feb 10 with 1964 viewsChorleyBoy

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:50 - Feb 10 by Plums

There can be no 'evidence' that this event didn't happen.
It and its aftermath were experienced and witnessed by thousands.
The dead and injured and their families have been through well-documented hell.

I suggest you turn around and head back through the looking glass before it's too late.

I'm sure you're right. I would like Hall's evidence to demonstrate that perfectly. Why don't you?
I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:57 - Feb 10 with 1954 viewsredrickstuhaart

I hope they rinse him for everything on 10:22 - Feb 10 by Mookamoo

Not quite. It didn't get that far.

It was a summary judgment application, which means that he has to demonstrate that his defence has a prospect of success which is more than "fanciful". He would have had the opportunity, in his evidence for the hearing, to demonstrate thetype of thing he intended to rely on and show why it had a real prospect. Clearly he failed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024