Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move 17:03 - Jan 28 with 2669 viewsunstableblue

http://14thefrog.blogspot.com/2024/01/why-im-glad-that-ali-al-hamidi-is.html?m=1

A great read, and very positive on the lad and his potential.

Also this Womble certainly doesn’t think yesterday was embarrassing!! Or something to label Town about. More sense than many posters.

“Why do I like this deal so much? It's the club he's going to really. Ipswich are a fine team (forget the result yesterday, they had 38:2 shots and lost 2-1!) and they play a style which will suit Ali down to the ground. They press high, and nobody hunts the ball like the Iraqi prince. And if he gets in the team (he will) they'll play him in on goal, Ali will score heavily.”

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 17:05 - Jan 28 with 2644 viewsSitfcB

Excellent Blog on Al-Hamadi by FrimleyBlue 28 Jan 15:24
https://twitter.com/14thefrog/status/1751552808657072278?t=TH5m_f9SQQ9w1cMZkAvp4Q&s=19

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Whoops.. already posted!! on 17:16 - Jan 28 with 2521 viewsunstableblue

Too many long threads freaking about a freak result against lowly Maidstone!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 21:57 - Jan 28 with 2064 viewsVic

Unstable - I’m not sure that I can take too much notice of what this guy thinks, given that he waxes lyrical about Ayoub Assal who wiki tells me went on loan to the Met Police (!) and Billericay Town before moving to the mighty Qatari league and a guy called Jack Rudoni who moved to Huddersfield. (The fact that he was surprised that bigger teams didn't sign him perhaps tells us all we need to know about his eye for a player)

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Whoops.. already posted!! on 02:59 - Jan 29 with 1756 viewsArchiRob

Whoops.. already posted!! on 17:16 - Jan 28 by unstableblue

Too many long threads freaking about a freak result against lowly Maidstone!

thanks for the link and agree with your comments

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 08:53 - Jan 29 with 1334 viewsitfcjoe

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 21:57 - Jan 28 by Vic

Unstable - I’m not sure that I can take too much notice of what this guy thinks, given that he waxes lyrical about Ayoub Assal who wiki tells me went on loan to the Met Police (!) and Billericay Town before moving to the mighty Qatari league and a guy called Jack Rudoni who moved to Huddersfield. (The fact that he was surprised that bigger teams didn't sign him perhaps tells us all we need to know about his eye for a player)

A bit silly when Assal went on loan to met Police when he was 17, like a huge number of our young players do, and subsequently got sold to a Qatari team for a 7 figure fee from a League 2 side

And Rudoni was scoring for Huddersfield yesterday in the Championship

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 12:09 - Jan 29 with 1019 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 21:57 - Jan 28 by Vic

Jack Rudoni is a brilliant football player, so maybe you can take his word. Huddersfields most consistent player who could easily play for a 'better' championship team.

I will refer you to Joes comment on Assal

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 12:13 - Jan 29 with 978 viewsPaphosBlue

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 12:09 - Jan 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Jack Rudoni is a brilliant football player, so maybe you can take his word. Huddersfields most consistent player who could easily play for a 'better' championship team.

I will refer you to Joes comment on Assal

Watched Rudoni yesterday and was very impressed

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 12:14 - Jan 29 with 965 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 12:13 - Jan 29 by PaphosBlue

Watched Rudoni yesterday and was very impressed

Best player on the pitch I thought. Was also very impressive vs us when he played for Wimbledon in a game at Portman Road a few years back.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Great blog from a Wimbledon fan on Ali and his Town move on 12:20 - Jan 29 with 883 viewsburnbudgiesburn

I'm excited about this, lad has technical ability, power, pace and scores goals - attributes which should enable him to make the step to the championship fairly easily imo.

Here's a couple of videos of him against Russia & Jordan, does not look out of place at that level at all

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024