Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) 16:50 - Nov 13 with 13887 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 16:51 - Nov 13 with 11510 viewsLongLegs

Is there a link to this?
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 13 with 11284 viewsCityBlue

not according to Companies house

I T I D

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:17 - Nov 13 with 11220 viewsMaySixth

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 16:51 - Nov 13 by LongLegs

Is there a link to this?

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7129830241484582913/

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 13 with 11106 viewsStewart27

I never really liked their cider anyway.
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:22 - Nov 13 with 11040 viewsPhilTWTD

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 16:51 - Nov 13 by LongLegs

Is there a link to this?

It is true.
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:22 - Nov 13 with 11036 viewsmonty_radio

Bang goes the revamp of the toilets in the West Stand

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:25 - Nov 13 with 11005 viewshype313

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:17 - Nov 13 by MaySixth

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7129830241484582913/

Very Sad, but reading the authors comments, it sounds like a pretty harsh environment for freight forwarders currently, he mentioned 837 companies are on the watch warning zone.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:32 - Nov 13 with 10881 viewstextbackup

‘The Ed sheeran stand’ it is then

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:57 - Nov 13 with 10628 viewsSheffordBlue

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:32 - Nov 13 by textbackup

‘The Ed sheeran stand’ it is then

The original stand naming deal was signed in 2021 for 2 years but this suggests it could have rolled over. Did that take place?

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/magnus-group-west-stand/

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:00 - Nov 13 with 10555 viewsHerbivore

What are Pioneer up to these days?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:06 - Nov 13 with 10499 viewsbazza

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:00 - Nov 13 by Herbivore

Out setting the standards, pushing boundaries somewhere probably.
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:12 - Nov 13 with 10402 viewsArnieM

Olly’s dad would be a very sad man to see this , as will Olly be too. He Had to hit the ground running when he took over from his dad after his dads’ untimely death. Sad day for a great company.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:16 - Nov 13 with 10329 viewsPhilTWTD

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 17:57 - Nov 13 by SheffordBlue

The original stand naming deal was signed in 2021 for 2 years but this suggests it could have rolled over. Did that take place?

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/magnus-group-west-stand/

My understanding is that it was extended. Assume the sponsorship is paid over the course of the deal. Town will comment once the situation becomes clearer, whether they're creditors etc.
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:23 - Nov 13 with 10215 viewsDubtractor

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:00 - Nov 13 by Herbivore

They are very big in the dj gear game.

Their controllers are the benchmark.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 19:33 - Nov 13 with 9563 viewsBLUEBEAT

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:23 - Nov 13 by Dubtractor

They are very big in the dj gear game.

Their controllers are the benchmark.

I’ve used the DJM mixer series since the early 90s.

Poll: W or W

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 19:41 - Nov 13 with 9453 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 18:16 - Nov 13 by PhilTWTD

My understanding is that it was extended. Assume the sponsorship is paid over the course of the deal. Town will comment once the situation becomes clearer, whether they're creditors etc.

Presumably, as has been alluded to, another sponsor could be found if they are not able to honour their contractual obligations. The club shouldn't suffer much (especially as the sponsorship must be far more attractive now than it was), it is other creditors and the employees who will suffer most.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 13 with 9382 viewsDubtractor

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 19:33 - Nov 13 by BLUEBEAT

Even though I now use a controller, with built in mixer for the turntables, I refuse to sell my DJM600 even though I'm unlikely to use it again.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:18 - Nov 13 with 9046 viewsPhilTWTD

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 19:41 - Nov 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Presumably, as has been alluded to, another sponsor could be found if they are not able to honour their contractual obligations. The club shouldn't suffer much (especially as the sponsorship must be far more attractive now than it was), it is other creditors and the employees who will suffer most.

Yes, I think that's right, the sponsorship would be worth more now than when Ollie agreed his last deal. Tough on creditors - have been a creditor on a few similar occasions in the past - and employees. Hopefully the business can be got back up and running by the administrators without too much pain for all concerned.
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:43 - Nov 13 with 8766 viewsPrideOfTheEast

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:18 - Nov 13 by PhilTWTD

Yes, I think that's right, the sponsorship would be worth more now than when Ollie agreed his last deal. Tough on creditors - have been a creditor on a few similar occasions in the past - and employees. Hopefully the business can be got back up and running by the administrators without too much pain for all concerned.

Indeed. Wouldn’t be a surprise if Ashton had some rather bigger organisations in his sights either..
The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:45 - Nov 13 with 8737 viewstextbackup

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:43 - Nov 13 by PrideOfTheEast

Indeed. Wouldn’t be a surprise if Ashton had some rather bigger organisations in his sights either..

MSC springs to mind as we already have a deal with them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Main shirt sponsor next season. (n/t) on 20:48 - Nov 13 with 8680 viewsBloots

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:45 - Nov 13 by textbackup

MSC springs to mind as we already have a deal with them

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:53 - Nov 13 with 8605 viewsWeWereZombies

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 19:33 - Nov 13 by BLUEBEAT

For some reason I often mistake your avatar for Facters', I really had to do a double take when I thought of Facters on the decks.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:54 - Nov 13 with 8575 viewsFrimleyBlue

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 20:18 - Nov 13 by PhilTWTD

Twtd stand sounds good.

Must replace the white seats in the stand tho please.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Main shirt sponsor next season. (n/t) on 21:35 - Nov 13 with 8165 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Main shirt sponsor next season. (n/t) on 20:48 - Nov 13 by Bloots

The Ed Sheeran stand, then!

Let's hope, as Phil says, the administrator can find a good deal and the company continues. A horrible situation for those most affected, I am sure.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 21:46 - Nov 13 with 8057 viewsCoastalblue

The Magnus Group goes into administration (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 13 by Dubtractor

Even though I now use a controller, with built in mixer for the turntables, I refuse to sell my DJM600 even though I'm unlikely to use it again.

I hung onto my CDJ 1000's for a long, long time after I stopped using them any more, they make such nice kit.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024