Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury 21:51 - Oct 12 with 3775 viewsbournemouthblue

from memory I thought you can get compensation if your players are injured on international duty?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 21:53 - Oct 12 with 3743 viewsSheffordBlue

This suggests it would only be during the final stages of a major competition and therefore we wouldn't get anything from this fixture:

https://www.claims.co.uk/knowledge-base/football-law/international-game-injuries

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 18:04 - Oct 14 with 3231 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 21:53 - Oct 12 by SheffordBlue

This suggests it would only be during the final stages of a major competition and therefore we wouldn't get anything from this fixture:

https://www.claims.co.uk/knowledge-base/football-law/international-game-injuries

That's a shame!

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 18:15 - Oct 14 with 3211 viewsStokieBlue

It's a bit tinpot wanting compensation for such things.

I'd prefer to look at it the other way: isn't it lovely to have multiple Ipswich players playing at international level?

Such a nice step forward.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 18:59 - Oct 14 with 3150 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I seem to recall there was some money for clubs for players called into World Cup squads too but I doubt it stretches to friendlies.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:20 - Oct 14 with 3093 viewsArnieM

How is Burns anyway? I haven’t seen anything from the Club re his injury status , or is this something we tend to keep to ourselves now?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:28 - Oct 14 with 3085 viewsNthQldITFC

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:20 - Oct 14 by ArnieM

How is Burns anyway? I haven’t seen anything from the Club re his injury status , or is this something we tend to keep to ourselves now?

I bashed my head the other day and picked up a nasty gash. I'm not going to give any further updates on how it's healing, I'm going to keep it under my hat.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:34 - Oct 14 with 3057 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 18:15 - Oct 14 by StokieBlue

I'd prefer to look at it the other way: isn't it lovely to have multiple Ipswich players playing at international level?

SB

I didn't say I wanted it, I just wondered if we would be compensated.

It appears not in either case.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2023 22:12]

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:53 - Oct 14 with 3015 viewsMK1

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 18:15 - Oct 14 by StokieBlue

SB

Exactly that. I think somebody posted that we had 9 on duty this week. fantastic for them and us.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:55 - Oct 14 with 3004 viewsthatbdude

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:53 - Oct 14 by MK1

Exactly that. I think somebody posted that we had 9 on duty this week. fantastic for them and us.

It really is. Just the thought of having 9 of our players getting international call ups makes me smile

Poll: Who going down?

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:57 - Oct 14 with 2991 viewsPhilTWTD

Club don't usually put anything out until a press conference and there's not been one since the Wales game.
Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 20:20 - Oct 14 with 2915 viewsWonnorCickhamm

He posted on Instagram that he’s in Dubai, so can’t be too bad.

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 20:23 - Oct 14 with 2879 viewsPhilTWTD

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:53 - Oct 14 by MK1

Came to 10 if you include Henry Gray, who was given a squad number by New Zealand even if he had little chance of playing.
Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 20:42 - Oct 14 with 2805 viewsSheffordBlue

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 20:23 - Oct 14 by PhilTWTD

Came to 10 if you include Henry Gray, who was given a squad number by New Zealand even if he had little chance of playing.

Highly unlikely but on Tuesday there's a chance that Gray plays against Luongo and Burgess!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 21:08 - Oct 14 with 2749 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 19:28 - Oct 14 by NthQldITFC

I bashed my head the other day and picked up a nasty gash. I'm not going to give any further updates on how it's healing, I'm going to keep it under my hat.

I am diagnosing a case of concussion with associated dreadful joke telling as a symptom.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 07:33 - Oct 15 with 2553 viewsArnieM

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 20:20 - Oct 14 by WonnorCickhamm

He posted on Instagram that he’s in Dubai, so can’t be too bad.

Getting treatment maybe? There’s an International sports setup there I believe . One or two of our players have been before. Hope he’s alright though.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 09:59 - Oct 16 with 2297 viewsWickets

I was also thinking we might get an update but suppose we might have to wait until an hour before ko Friday ? Keeping all guessing.
Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 14:30 - Oct 17 with 2032 viewsSkip_Intro

can we not just pretend that he was in an accident that wasn't his fault? I get calls about that all the time...
Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 14:33 - Oct 17 with 2025 viewswkj

I do hope Ashton is on the phone with Brian Butterfield for this

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do we get any compensation for the Burns injury on 14:39 - Oct 17 with 2005 viewsBuhrer

Yeah the Welsh FA are sending his bodyweight in Leek, and theyve also promised us a friendly one day maybe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024