Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massimooooo 08:28 - Oct 3 with 1270 viewsDJR

The player ratings in the EADT yesterday indicate that for the second game running Massimo made the most passes and tackles of anyone on the pitch.

What a player!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 8:30]
Massimooooo on 08:32 - Oct 3 with 1220 viewsRobTheMonk

We started to control the game more when Mass went a little deeper after Evans' departure.

When we faced Sheffield, I was in the home end. Mass was running the show and someone behind shouted "How is he doing that?! He was a crock for us!". Made me chuckle.

To be fair, I don't think any of us quite expected this Luongo resurgence that's happened.
Massimooooo on 09:54 - Oct 3 with 1036 viewsUSA

Massimooooo on 08:32 - Oct 3 by RobTheMonk

We started to control the game more when Mass went a little deeper after Evans' departure.

When we faced Sheffield, I was in the home end. Mass was running the show and someone behind shouted "How is he doing that?! He was a crock for us!". Made me chuckle.

To be fair, I don't think any of us quite expected this Luongo resurgence that's happened.

Hopefully McKenna will have the same affect with Tuanzebe
Thought McKenna missed a trick not starting Luongo/Taylor? on 10:05 - Oct 3 with 1013 viewsunstableblue

Although someone referenced Taylor had a knock?

Evans certainly had one or developed one.

Maybe Ball's enthusiasm and drive would also have been better... keeping Luongo further forward where he's enjoying himseld.

So good Morsy is back tonight - you need people to drive the team. When Rice is on it at Arsenal this season.. he's remarkable.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 10:05]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Massimooooo on 10:36 - Oct 3 with 914 viewsSitfcB

Probably be rested again tonight!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Massimooooo on 11:32 - Oct 3 with 832 viewsStewart27

He’s the best midfielder we’ve had since Morsy.

In all seriousness how lucky are we to have these 2? I’m thinking Holland and Magilton levels of how effective they are. Albeit in a slightly different way.
Massimooooo on 11:48 - Oct 3 with 778 viewsSwansea_Blue

Massimooooo on 11:32 - Oct 3 by Stewart27

He’s the best midfielder we’ve had since Morsy.

In all seriousness how lucky are we to have these 2? I’m thinking Holland and Magilton levels of how effective they are. Albeit in a slightly different way.

Tony Dinning-esque, aren't they?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thought McKenna missed a trick not starting Luongo/Taylor? on 12:50 - Oct 3 with 694 viewsVic

Thought McKenna missed a trick not starting Luongo/Taylor? on 10:05 - Oct 3 by unstableblue

Although someone referenced Taylor had a knock?

Evans certainly had one or developed one.

Maybe Ball's enthusiasm and drive would also have been better... keeping Luongo further forward where he's enjoying himseld.

So good Morsy is back tonight - you need people to drive the team. When Rice is on it at Arsenal this season.. he's remarkable.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 10:05]

Yep, in his after match interview with Brenner SuperKeiron said that he'd suffered cramp the game before so that was part of the reason for starting him on the bench.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Massimooooo on 13:10 - Oct 3 with 629 viewsBigCommon

Massimooooo on 10:36 - Oct 3 by SitfcB

Probably be rested again tonight!

Thats what I was thinking.. These 3 game weeks are a tough ask on Mass, imo... Can see Morsy and Taylor starting, with Mass off the bench to help in the last 20mins. Assuming All 3 are fit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024