Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy to start and Taylor to play first 45mins tomorrow? 17:55 - Sep 25 with 1113 viewsunstableblue

With Morsy suspended and Wolves his boyhood club and academy - then surely our skipper will play and be desperate to.

Then play Taylor in front of him for 45mins to ready for Hudds, with Humphreys playing the second half.

Only challenge is that McKenna has been using the cup to give the B team game time and to keep them happy. So would be harsh on Evans.

I think Ball will play right back and Williams left to rest Davis and Clarke.

Don’t think Walton and Axel are match ready yet.

So Slicker, Baggot and Fridge

Harness, Aluko and Hutchison with Freddie up top.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Morsy to start and Taylor to play first 45mins tomorrow? on 17:58 - Sep 25 with 1090 viewsGeoffSentence

I wouldn't be surprised to see Taylor and Luongo start, get them some minutes playing together before Saturday.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Morsy to start and Taylor to play first 45mins tomorrow? on 18:53 - Sep 25 with 973 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d give Morsy a rest. Will do him and us good in the long term. Give Taylor a full 90 and see what he can do.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Morsy to start and Taylor to play first 45mins tomorrow? on 20:08 - Sep 25 with 880 viewsJ2BLUE

Morsy can play them twice next season

...if they stay up

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Morsy to start and Taylor to play first 45mins tomorrow? on 20:10 - Sep 25 with 874 viewscatch74

Is Donacien match ready, if McKenna said they’re all back training?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024