Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piggott Watch 10:38 - Aug 16 with 2838 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I know he's not our player anymore but some fans seem v interested in the continuing career of superstar striker Joe Piggott

Game 1 Charlton 1-0 defeat. 70 mins played. No goals, no assists, no shots

Game 2 Playmouth 2-0 defeat (League cup) 72 mins played. No goals, no assists, 2(!) Shots, 1 yellow card

Game 3 Portsmouth, 4-0 defeat. 69 mins played. No goals, no assists, no shots.

Game 4, Wycombe, 3-2 defeat. 54 mins played. No goals, no assists, no shots.

ITFC arse bent over but still waiting to be bitten.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Piggott Watch on 10:56 - Aug 16 with 2700 viewsSteve_M

Orient have not made a good start to this season have they, hopefully it gels as they were really good last year. If they do then Piggot might look better, never quite fair to judge on such a small sample of matches - a year ago Portsmouth fans thought he was great.

Obviously he could have a third poor season in a row too…

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Piggott Watch on 11:09 - Aug 16 with 2601 viewsWacko

Piggott Watch on 10:56 - Aug 16 by Steve_M

Orient have not made a good start to this season have they, hopefully it gels as they were really good last year. If they do then Piggot might look better, never quite fair to judge on such a small sample of matches - a year ago Portsmouth fans thought he was great.

Very tough clubs to start with, to be fair

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Piggott Watch on 11:13 - Aug 16 with 2565 viewsdavblue

Orient are a real tidy team, nice footballers, played in front of Wycombe last night, without massively hurting them.

Piggot wasn't in the game at all last night. Looks like he was drifting through the game, same for Kane Vincent Young.

El Mizouni was ok, he got a lot of space and time in the 1st half and had some nice touches, moved the ball around neatly but nothing to write home about.
Piggott Watch on 11:15 - Aug 16 with 2532 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Totally agree, a small sample size so far he may go on a run.

Piggott watch will continue

Piggott Watch on 13:09 - Aug 16 with 2230 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Superstar striker Piggott?

We have a good number of superstar fans who for some reason refuse to learn what his surname is.
Piggott Watch on 13:48 - Aug 16 with 2032 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Piggott Watch on 13:09 - Aug 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

Superstar striker Piggott?

We have a good number of superstar fans who for some reason refuse to learn what his surname is.

Understandable given how little we saw of him though.

Let's just hope his bestie Sam Morsy can get it right on his birthday card.

Piggott Watch on 15:52 - Aug 16 with 1783 viewsChrisd

It'll take a bit of time for Pigott to get used to the players and the style of play, he's only been in the door at Orient for a couple of weeks. Although the O's have yet to win any games so far, they were unlucky at Charlton not to get a point, outplayed Plymouth in the 2nd half in the EFL Cup and were really unfortunate not to get something from Wycombe last night, playing with 10 men for 40mins after Danny Happe got sent off. Against Portsmouth they got a hiding. Wellens likes Orient to play possession based football and it will take time for any new player to find their feet, Orient have made 10 signings this transfer window, have a couple of injuries currently but have lost big players for them last season in Smyth and Vigouroux. Once they click into gear, I think they'll be fine, just need to string a few wins together. Another tough one for them on Saturday away at Blackpool - doesn't get easier.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Piggott Watch on 20:31 - Aug 20 with 1187 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Game 5. 64 mins played, 2 shots, no goals, no assists.

A friendly chat on the phone with Sam Morsy will no doubt pick him up

Login to get fewer ads

Piggott Watch on 20:36 - Aug 20 with 1154 views765765

Piggott Watch on 20:31 - Aug 20 by BlueandTruesince82

Game 5. 64 mins played, 2 shots, no goals, no assists.

A friendly chat on the phone with Sam Morsy will no doubt pick him up

Sorry what's your problem, he's gone and it would be nice if everyone just wished him well, not sure where your level of vindictiveness comes from, did he do you wrong?
Piggott Watch on 21:22 - Aug 20 with 998 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Piggott Watch on 20:36 - Aug 20 by 765765

Sorry what's your problem, he's gone and it would be nice if everyone just wished him well, not sure where your level of vindictiveness comes from, did he do you wrong?

I'm sorry you see it that way.

No problem. Some speculation that he's going to be one we regret moving on, I'm keeping an eye on that.

I've merely posted statistics, I don't think I've said anything particularly vindictive, I've passed no comment on the man himself, I have enjoyed the indulgence of one of TWDS many wonderful parody accounts.

Piggott Watch on 21:43 - Aug 20 with 945 views765765

Piggott Watch on 21:22 - Aug 20 by BlueandTruesince82

I'm sorry you see it that way.

No problem. Some speculation that he's going to be one we regret moving on, I'm keeping an eye on that.

I've merely posted statistics, I don't think I've said anything particularly vindictive, I've passed no comment on the man himself, I have enjoyed the indulgence of one of TWDS many wonderful parody accounts.

Move on. Keeping an eye on every player where someone posted "we may regret this one", will end up a full-time job, and ultimately no-one really cares. Better to focus on our actual team.
Piggott Watch on 21:44 - Aug 20 with 937 viewsSwansea_Blue

2 shots? 2 whole shots?

I don’t wish him any ill, but that was a poor signing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024