Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Basic ticketing question 16:12 - Aug 10 with 1399 viewsIllinoisblue

Will be back in England for Xmas, so am eyeing up the Leicester and QPR games. Do you have to have a membership to buy tickets? (I ask knowing both games will almost certainly be 29k close to sold out and will be hard to get tickets for)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Basic ticketing question on 16:17 - Aug 10 with 1352 viewsblueasfook

Membership gives you a better chance. I cant see many making it to general sale for those games. Whatever tickets do make it to general sale will be crap ones.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Basic ticketing question on 16:20 - Aug 10 with 1337 viewsLankHenners

No, though you can only buy multiple tickets yourself once they hit general sale, and as you say there'll be a demand so get on it as quickly as you can. Other option is knowing enough people with memberships whose number you can use to pick up the amount of tickets you want (though they can only get 1 per membership and will have to be at the same membership level to get them at the same time).

Not a great amount of choice as it stands for non-ST seats but for those games at general sale level you'll probably have to make do with well up in the corners.

More of a palaver than it used to be but the price of success I suppose.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Basic ticketing question on 16:21 - Aug 10 with 1328 viewsIllinoisblue

Basic ticketing question on 16:17 - Aug 10 by blueasfook

Membership gives you a better chance. I cant see many making it to general sale for those games. Whatever tickets do make it to general sale will be crap ones.

Yeah might have to suck it up and pay the what is it, 40 quid for membership. I’ll take restricted view or whatever I can get.

62 - 78 - 81

Basic ticketing question on 16:24 - Aug 10 with 1302 viewsIllinoisblue

Basic ticketing question on 16:20 - Aug 10 by LankHenners

No, though you can only buy multiple tickets yourself once they hit general sale, and as you say there'll be a demand so get on it as quickly as you can. Other option is knowing enough people with memberships whose number you can use to pick up the amount of tickets you want (though they can only get 1 per membership and will have to be at the same membership level to get them at the same time).

Not a great amount of choice as it stands for non-ST seats but for those games at general sale level you'll probably have to make do with well up in the corners.

More of a palaver than it used to be but the price of success I suppose.

Re your last point; exactly that! A great problem to have.

62 - 78 - 81

Basic ticketing question on 16:28 - Aug 10 with 1294 viewsITFC_Forever

If you need any help, I’m sure there’s plenty on here who will try and do you a favour, me included.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Basic ticketing question on 16:29 - Aug 10 with 1289 viewsMullet

Basic ticketing question on 16:24 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

Re your last point; exactly that! A great problem to have.

Ring the club - or tell the owners you're writing a book on being an American Town fan and step up the twitter campaign now. Go Blue Horses!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Basic ticketing question on 16:47 - Aug 10 with 1228 viewsIllinoisblue

Basic ticketing question on 16:28 - Aug 10 by ITFC_Forever

If you need any help, I’m sure there’s plenty on here who will try and do you a favour, me included.

Nice one, cheers!

62 - 78 - 81

Basic ticketing question on 16:48 - Aug 10 with 1227 viewsIllinoisblue

Basic ticketing question on 16:29 - Aug 10 by Mullet

Ring the club - or tell the owners you're writing a book on being an American Town fan and step up the twitter campaign now. Go Blue Horses!

Maybe one of the square-jawed suited owners can find a spare seat in the directors box. 😄

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Basic ticketing question on 19:56 - Aug 10 with 1089 viewsbrogansnose

Basic ticketing question on 16:48 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

Maybe one of the square-jawed suited owners can find a spare seat in the directors box. 😄

Just bowl up and say that you're a fireman from Arizona and that you've come to see how your pension fund is doing.
Basic ticketing question on 20:37 - Aug 10 with 1030 viewstextbackup

I’m 99.9% sure if you emailed the club that they’d sort you out.
Probably end up in a box, as a fellow yank now 😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Basic ticketing question on 21:35 - Aug 10 with 938 viewsN2_Blue

Illy, I won’t go to the Boxing Day game v Leicester. Would you like my ST for that game?

I usually offer it up but it would be great to give it to a fan who doesn’t get much chance to get to Portman Rod these days.

Feel free to drop me PM if you’d be interested.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Legend. (n/t) on 21:36 - Aug 10 with 923 viewsBloots

Basic ticketing question on 21:35 - Aug 10 by N2_Blue

Illy, I won’t go to the Boxing Day game v Leicester. Would you like my ST for that game?

I usually offer it up but it would be great to give it to a fan who doesn’t get much chance to get to Portman Rod these days.

Feel free to drop me PM if you’d be interested.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

Basic ticketing question on 00:21 - Aug 11 with 824 viewsmrfixit426

Basic ticketing question on 16:28 - Aug 10 by ITFC_Forever

Yeah, same here.
Basic ticketing question on 00:58 - Aug 11 with 796 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Whichever of those is the Boxing Day game, there’s a ticket here you can have free Illy that I wouldn’t use (trains not running etc). Not sure how I’d sort getting it to you but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Edit - Just seen the rest of the thread and that N2 has already made the same offer. Good man.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 1:25]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Basic ticketing question on 07:52 - Aug 11 with 617 viewsNeedhamChris

Basic ticketing question on 16:21 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

Yeah might have to suck it up and pay the what is it, 40 quid for membership. I’ll take restricted view or whatever I can get.

I've got a membership that I just won't use for extra home tickets (we are in SBRL so not like anyone can join us!) - so happy to use mine if you need it

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024