Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Ticket Details 12:10 - Aug 4 with 2265 viewsSteve_M

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/august/04/tickets-details-QPR-away/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

QPR Ticket Details on 12:40 - Aug 4 with 2106 viewsLankHenners

3k+ will be a good test of how many memberships have been sold. You'd imagine those with one who want to go should be fine but can see a bit of a fallout if not!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

QPR Ticket Details on 12:41 - Aug 4 with 2096 viewsgeg1992

QPR Ticket Details on 12:40 - Aug 4 by LankHenners

3k+ will be a good test of how many memberships have been sold. You'd imagine those with one who want to go should be fine but can see a bit of a fallout if not!

I'm on 16 and still concerned. Intrigued to see how it goes. Been wanting to do QPR for ages!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

QPR Ticket Details on 12:43 - Aug 4 with 2082 viewsRozz

QPR Ticket Details on 12:41 - Aug 4 by geg1992

I'm on 16 and still concerned. Intrigued to see how it goes. Been wanting to do QPR for ages!

I think you'll be fine. 5pts will be a free-for-all though and I'd imagine it will sell out at that stage.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 12:43]
QPR Ticket Details on 12:56 - Aug 4 with 1972 viewsRadlett_blue

QPR Ticket Details on 12:41 - Aug 4 by geg1992

The plus of QPR is there's usually a good atmosphere, with a substantial Town following & a tight little ground. Downside is the poor viewing (part of one of the goals obscured from almost everywhere in the away end) plus the lousy pubs in the immediate vicinity. However, still a better day than the soulless out of town subutteo stadia.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

QPR Ticket Details on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 1890 viewsgeg1992

QPR Ticket Details on 12:56 - Aug 4 by Radlett_blue

The plus of QPR is there's usually a good atmosphere, with a substantial Town following & a tight little ground. Downside is the poor viewing (part of one of the goals obscured from almost everywhere in the away end) plus the lousy pubs in the immediate vicinity. However, still a better day than the soulless out of town subutteo stadia.

Sounds good! I enjoy the day out for grounds like this vs the out of town stadiums. Good excuse to visit London and get some good food and drink etc. Old school ground too, although am concerned about the views like you mentioned.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

QPR Ticket Details on 13:22 - Aug 4 with 1824 viewsSamWhiteUK

Still no 10+ bracket. Wtf?
QPR Ticket Details on 14:25 - Aug 4 with 1610 viewsStenvict

The price us an absolute joke, considering a lot of the season upstairs will be restricted view

Poll: What will be announced first?

QPR Ticket Details on 19:41 - Aug 4 with 1373 viewsNeedhamChris

QPR Ticket Details on 13:22 - Aug 4 by SamWhiteUK

Still no 10+ bracket. Wtf?

Why should there be?

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Ticket Details on 19:47 - Aug 4 with 1362 viewsfinidi_whooah

QPR Ticket Details on 19:41 - Aug 4 by NeedhamChris

Why should there be?

So fans on 14 points(for having been to 4 away games as a gold member last season) get priority over someone who went to zero Away games last season and has decided to jump on the bandwagon this season.
QPR Ticket Details on 16:21 - Aug 5 with 1117 viewsSamWhiteUK

QPR Ticket Details on 19:47 - Aug 4 by finidi_whooah

So fans on 14 points(for having been to 4 away games as a gold member last season) get priority over someone who went to zero Away games last season and has decided to jump on the bandwagon this season.

Exactly - and because the rest of the bands are 5 apart
QPR Ticket Details on 09:05 - Aug 6 with 975 viewsDJR

Just in case you haven't spotted it, for those of us of a certain age (over 62), the tickets at QPR are much cheaper than the normal adult price.

I will be buying tickets on behalf of five of us, but hadn't noticed this until one of the five told me. And it may not have been something I spotted in the panic that overcomes one at 10am.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2023 9:07]
QPR Ticket Details on 09:09 - Aug 6 with 963 viewsyesjohn99

QPR Ticket Details on 12:56 - Aug 4 by Radlett_blue

Been to 85 English grounds following Ipswich and pound for pound, Loftus Road is up there as one of the worst for me.
QPR Ticket Details on 09:09 - Aug 6 with 963 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fwiw does anybody know if it is allocated seats as my usual footie companion is in a different point bracket to me and will have to buy tickets at a different time.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

QPR Ticket Details on 09:14 - Aug 6 with 930 viewsyesjohn99

QPR Ticket Details on 09:09 - Aug 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Fwiw does anybody know if it is allocated seats as my usual footie companion is in a different point bracket to me and will have to buy tickets at a different time.

Hopefully. Then it’ll be nice and easy for the simpletons to match the row and seat number on their ticket with the one in the stand.
QPR Ticket Details on 09:40 - Aug 6 with 887 viewshoppy

QPR Ticket Details on 09:14 - Aug 6 by yesjohn99

Hopefully. Then it’ll be nice and easy for the simpletons to match the row and seat number on their ticket with the one in the stand.

There might be a spare seat if the one Ainsworth normally sits in is vacated before then…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024