Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having watched the 4min video of Clarke youtube 13:33 - Jan 20 with 2486 viewstextbackup

i'm saying he'll be our captain when Morsy moves on.

my long term punt, that nobody will remember anyway
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 8:33]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 13:35 - Jan 20 with 2436 viewsFrimleyBlue

3 potential skippers.. humphreys. Wolfenden. Clarke.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 13:41 - Jan 20 with 2409 viewsGarv

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 13:35 - Jan 20 by FrimleyBlue

Not that there's anything wrong with it but Wolfy is famously quite reserved and laid back. Not sure he's an obvious pick for skipper?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 13:43 - Jan 20 with 2362 viewsFrimleyBlue

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 13:41 - Jan 20 by Garv

Not that there's anything wrong with it but Wolfy is famously quite reserved and laid back. Not sure he's an obvious pick for skipper?

Tbf good point.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:21 - Jan 20 with 2194 viewsScuzzer

All depends on when Morsy moves on really.

Established 1968

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:37 - Jan 20 with 2146 viewsitfcjoe

I know people will moan about this, but he reminds me of Chambers in looking like a larger than life character and someone who will want to be involved in everything banter wise, whilst also being loud and a leader.

If we can get 400 games out of Clarke we'll be doing bloody well as he's a player we need to keep up with as a club as looks like he'll go very far

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:41 - Jan 20 with 2122 viewsdavblue

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:37 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

I know people will moan about this, but he reminds me of Chambers in looking like a larger than life character and someone who will want to be involved in everything banter wise, whilst also being loud and a leader.

If we can get 400 games out of Clarke we'll be doing bloody well as he's a player we need to keep up with as a club as looks like he'll go very far

is he that good Joe?

I've not seen anything of him (kids and not having much spare time to watch a lot of football these days)
Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 2110 viewsBloomBlue

I said the same when I saw the 4min video of Harper when we first signed him.
Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 2112 viewsChrisd

Let the lad settle in, we do love to go overboard with new signings. They have a couple of indifferent games and then there’s question marks why the manager even signed him. Let him find his feet and give him a good run of games before judging.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:46 - Jan 20 with 2101 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:37 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

Any idea whether the likes of Davis and Clarke will have a release fee in their contract?

As you say, those types of players should have a high ceiling, and we need to keep up with them.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:50 - Jan 20 with 2080 viewsitfcjoe

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:41 - Jan 20 by davblue

is he that good Joe?

I've not seen anything of him (kids and not having much spare time to watch a lot of football these days)

He's stepped up to every challenge he has faced and looks to have the desire to get every ounce out of his ability plus is physically immense - got a serious amount of football under his belt for a player his age.

I've only seen him for a full 90 3 or 4 times but is a guy who effects the game, and whilst can be a bit sloppy at times he is sloppy trying to make things happen and do difficult things - but like Davis he is going to be a top end Champ player as a minimum

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 16:09 - Jan 20 with 2010 viewsdavblue

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:50 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

He's stepped up to every challenge he has faced and looks to have the desire to get every ounce out of his ability plus is physically immense - got a serious amount of football under his belt for a player his age.

I've only seen him for a full 90 3 or 4 times but is a guy who effects the game, and whilst can be a bit sloppy at times he is sloppy trying to make things happen and do difficult things - but like Davis he is going to be a top end Champ player as a minimum

good to hear, here's hoping he does well for us.
Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 23:03 - Jan 20 with 1676 viewsArnieM

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 13:35 - Jan 20 by FrimleyBlue

Sorry, but Woolfie is no leader. Is far too laid back. By his own admission too.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 02:27 - Jan 21 with 1498 viewsBigCommon

Early days. But he strikes me as the kind of player/person that will drag his team mates through the mud. Ala Morsy.. Hope so, as they are just the kind of characters we need.. And tbf, imo, its the sort of attitude that's missing a bit within our squad. Even though we've got some talented individuals. We've lacked a bit of grit and determination at times, in some games..
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 10:59]
Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 08:37 - Jan 21 with 1302 viewstextbackup

Certain players really stand out to me in our squad, as those that will be with us for a fairly long duration, and we can continue to build around, 3 of those in particular being....

Wolf
Clarke
Davis

could be the backbone for this club for years to comes, a solid base

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke youtube on 09:20 - Jan 21 with 1211 viewsstrikalite

Agree, spoke very well, some lads at 21 come across as still being boys but he was very calm and mature and spoke like an experienced pro...

As itfcjoe said, a lot of chambers about him, the Stoke supporting lady on KOA was raving about him, she seemed to know her stuff too, worth a watch..
Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 10:10 - Jan 21 with 1140 viewsghostofescobar

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:44 - Jan 20 by Chrisd

Let the lad settle in, we do love to go overboard with new signings. They have a couple of indifferent games and then there’s question marks why the manager even signed him. Let him find his feet and give him a good run of games before judging.

Agree with this. Remember what a shocker Davis had first game. Think he was hauled off at half time. Took him a good half a dozen games before he started shining. COYB!

GhostOfEscobar

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 10:38 - Jan 21 with 1079 viewstextbackup

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 15:44 - Jan 20 by Chrisd

i mean, there was a hint of joking in there, but must have escaped you

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 11:00 - Jan 21 with 1028 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 10:10 - Jan 21 by ghostofescobar

Agree with this. Remember what a shocker Davis had first game. Think he was hauled off at half time. Took him a good half a dozen games before he started shining. COYB!

"Think he was hauled off at half time." - No he wasn't
"Took him a good half a dozen games before he started shining." - No it didn't

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 12:48 - Jan 21 with 920 viewsitfcjoe

Having watched the 4min video of Clarke you youtube on 08:37 - Jan 21 by textbackup

Certain players really stand out to me in our squad, as those that will be with us for a fairly long duration, and we can continue to build around, 3 of those in particular being....

Wolf
Clarke
Davis

could be the backbone for this club for years to comes, a solid base

I’d have previously out Edmundson in there but not sure what is happening there - could be our defence for years to come

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024