Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know some of you lot are Lego fans 10:49 - Jan 4 with 2297 viewsKeno

This is what my kids got me for Christmas

3700 pieces, which I havent started it yet. My 3 year grandson reckons it will take me 10 mins
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 10:50]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 10:53 - Jan 4 with 2223 viewsJ2BLUE

He's young and naïve Keno.

We know you can do it in 5.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 10:54 - Jan 4 with 2224 viewsSteve_M

To open the box?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 10:54 - Jan 4 with 2228 viewsEJP

Nice!

My kids got me this….:

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 11:02 - Jan 4 with 2162 viewsblueasfook

A kit of that size will probably take around 20-30 hours. We built the UCS Millenium Falcon a couple of years ago which is about the same number of pieces and that took around 25 hours IIRC. I love building Lego, so therapeutic!

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 11:03 - Jan 4 with 2156 viewsiamatractorboy

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 10:54 - Jan 4 by EJP

Nice!

My kids got me this….:

Nice. I am really hoping that is what is wrapped up for my upcoming birthday. It's either that or some broken crockery in a box.
I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 11:08 - Jan 4 with 2114 viewsblueasfook

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 10:54 - Jan 4 by EJP

Nice!

My kids got me this….:

I have this one at home, waiting to be built.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 11:09 - Jan 4 with 2115 viewsBluish

On a similar theme, my daughter received the ITFC stadium brick kit for Christmas. It was insanely fiddly and took her days, but she loves it.
I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 11:46 - Jan 4 with 1990 viewsghostofescobar

I got the Lego Adidas Superstar trainer for my birthday a couple of months back, thought I'd build it over Xmas as the weather was so sh1te. Got to bag 4 of 6 and there was a bit missing! Went to order the missing bit on the Lego website and it's out of stock, with no idea when it will be back in stock! Doh!

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 12:02 - Jan 4 with 1924 viewsiamatractorboy

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 11:09 - Jan 4 by Bluish

On a similar theme, my daughter received the ITFC stadium brick kit for Christmas. It was insanely fiddly and took her days, but she loves it.

I got that too, I know what you mean about being fiddly, it should be pre-packed with some tweezers, the pieces are tiny!
I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 12:21 - Jan 4 with 1850 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Got this from Mrs CB.

Nearly finished.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 12:56 - Jan 4 with 1775 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where do you get the other 4 pieces from? Sounds like you should have done more maths at school.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 12:58 - Jan 4 with 1755 viewsKeno

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 12:56 - Jan 4 by Swansea_Blue

Where do you get the other 4 pieces from? Sounds like you should have done more maths at school.

They are the 3 spares that will be in there and the bit Escobar is missing

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:03 - Jan 4 with 1742 viewsChurchman

That’s awesome. As a kid Lego was a favourite but all you got was bricks of various sizes, base boards, wheels. That looks the business!

When I finished working, my buddy bought me a Revell Fw190D-9, 1/48 scale with paints, swastikas etc. I haven’t made kits since my teens, but I’m really looking forward to revisiting my yoof, especially with one of my favourite WW2 fighters.
I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:50 - Jan 4 with 1651 viewsKeno

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:03 - Jan 4 by Churchman

That’s awesome. As a kid Lego was a favourite but all you got was bricks of various sizes, base boards, wheels. That looks the business!

When I finished working, my buddy bought me a Revell Fw190D-9, 1/48 scale with paints, swastikas etc. I haven’t made kits since my teens, but I’m really looking forward to revisiting my yoof, especially with one of my favourite WW2 fighters.

I used ti build a lot a kits as a kid and have various planes hung from thread from the ceiling.

My mine and I decided to conduct some "scientific research" one by putting a banger into one and throwing out the window to see if it would explode in mid-air

it did!!!

Unfortunately the debris took out about 3 sheets of glass in my dads greenhouse

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 17:36 - Jan 4 with 1440 viewsfactual_blue

It'll look nice next to your real one.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 17:54 - Jan 4 with 1395 viewsChurchman

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:50 - Jan 4 by Keno

I used ti build a lot a kits as a kid and have various planes hung from thread from the ceiling.

My mine and I decided to conduct some "scientific research" one by putting a banger into one and throwing out the window to see if it would explode in mid-air

it did!!!

Unfortunately the debris took out about 3 sheets of glass in my dads greenhouse

I did the same. I made loads of them and hung some from thread on the ceiling. They were usually 1/72 (the early 1/24 kits were not that great) and the best ones I did were probably a Halifax Bmk3 and a Bf110G-4 nightfighter. Great fun and as an aviation nut they were actually quite informative. Loved the Roy Cross artwork on Airfix kit boxes too.

Yes, we did experiment with putting fireworks and/or fire work contents into some of them with similar results. I can smell the burning plastic to this day. We experimented with blowing up tanks too. Great fun.
I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 18:32 - Jan 4 with 1330 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 11:09 - Jan 4 by Bluish

The instructions were somewhat surreal to say the least.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 19:13 - Jan 4 with 1263 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Got this for Junior's 18th/Christmas. ( In case Sprucepoodle is reading, which he will be, I nicked it as I know he/she/they has an issue with me spending money!) Lego has become a bit of a tradition over the years.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:07 - Jan 5 with 1092 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 12:21 - Jan 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Got this from Mrs CB.

Nearly finished.

Finished

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:12 - Jan 5 with 1069 viewsElephantintheRoom

Some financial adviser you are - you’re supposed to leave it in the box

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:18 - Jan 5 with 1033 viewsKeno

I know some of you lot are Lego fans on 13:12 - Jan 5 by ElephantintheRoom

Some financial adviser you are - you’re supposed to leave it in the box

good point, but then I would miss out on the endless hours of 'fun' finding which piece fits where

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024