Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson MOTM for me 14:40 - Dec 10 with 802 viewsNeedhamChris

Worked his socks off and never let that defence get comfortable.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Jackson MOTM for me on 14:57 - Dec 10 with 731 viewsStewart27

Nonsense.

I know we feel the need to over compensate for Jackson because fans said nasty things, but he was not MOTM today.
Jackson MOTM for me on 14:59 - Dec 10 with 717 viewsStewart27

For what it’s worth, Woolfenden was mine.
Jackson MOTM for me on 15:00 - Dec 10 with 710 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jackson MOTM for me on 14:57 - Dec 10 by Stewart27

Nonsense.

I know we feel the need to over compensate for Jackson because fans said nasty things, but he was not MOTM today.

Between Aluko and Jackson for me.

Aluko just because his quality showed throughout. Jackson upped the gears in the 2nd half and was the reason we took a foothold in the game as he created pockets of space for the others, he also won numerous corners of which we caused problems. Would say he won the corner we scored from, but I may be wrong on that, i can't remember

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jackson MOTM for me on 15:29 - Dec 10 with 604 viewsRyorry

Jackson MOTM for me on 15:00 - Dec 10 by FrimleyBlue

Between Aluko and Jackson for me.

Aluko just because his quality showed throughout. Jackson upped the gears in the 2nd half and was the reason we took a foothold in the game as he created pockets of space for the others, he also won numerous corners of which we caused problems. Would say he won the corner we scored from, but I may be wrong on that, i can't remember

Only saw the first half, but Aluko was so impressive, played a key part in our first goal - how we've missed him and his delightful skills, he's Mr. Twinkletoes.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 15:31]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Jackson MOTM for me on 15:33 - Dec 10 with 579 viewsDubtractor

Jackson had an excellent second half, but a pretty average/poor first half where he just didn't impact the game at all, and made poor use of the ball.

I'd give him a solid 7/10 overall, but not MoM.

Hard to look past Chaplin with 2 goals and a good all round performance.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jackson MOTM for me on 15:35 - Dec 10 with 555 viewspointofblue

Jackson MOTM for me on 15:33 - Dec 10 by Dubtractor

Jackson had an excellent second half, but a pretty average/poor first half where he just didn't impact the game at all, and made poor use of the ball.

I'd give him a solid 7/10 overall, but not MoM.

Hard to look past Chaplin with 2 goals and a good all round performance.

Agreed, nothing really worked for him in the first half though, in fairness, the way we play doesn't really suit him as leader of the line. Second half he was much better.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jackson MOTM for me on 15:42 - Dec 10 with 525 viewscbower

Nobody should question his workrate and he was decent 2nd half but largely anonymous for much of the 1st. Just don't see him up top on his own but clearly McKenna does and we are top of the league so what do I know!

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024