Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football 21:45 - Dec 9 with 1161 viewskeighleyblue

Literally everything that comes out his mouth is a verbal replay of what my eyes have just seen.
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 21:49 - Dec 9 with 1140 viewsJ2BLUE

"the woodwork is the only thing that has kept him out"

After about 5 replays of Martinez hitting the post.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 22:01 - Dec 9 with 1095 viewsChurchman

Annoying and useless.
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 22:32 - Dec 9 with 1044 viewsSimonds92

I do slightly prefer him to Lee Dixon though
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 23:00 - Dec 9 with 1007 viewsronnyd

Someone should tell him that a two footed tackle with both of them off the ground is actually a foul and dangerous play. "I'm not sure it's a foul he says.
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 23:17 - Dec 9 with 973 viewsChurchman

Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 22:32 - Dec 9 by Simonds92

I do slightly prefer him to Lee Dixon though

That’s a bit like saying the Black Death is better than Bubonic Plague.

Keown plumbed the depths tonight.
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 23:46 - Dec 9 with 938 viewshadleighboyblue

Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 23:17 - Dec 9 by Churchman

That’s a bit like saying the Black Death is better than Bubonic Plague.

Keown plumbed the depths tonight.

What a great pair ...Keown and the awful Jonathan Pearce , spouting on about previous games in 1998 and before ................just commentate on the bloody game we are watching , not the potted history of football .
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 00:01 - Dec 10 with 927 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 23:46 - Dec 9 by hadleighboyblue

What a great pair ...Keown and the awful Jonathan Pearce , spouting on about previous games in 1998 and before ................just commentate on the bloody game we are watching , not the potted history of football .

Whenever I hear Jonathan Pearce all I can think about is RobotWars!
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 08:24 - Dec 10 with 808 viewsbobbyramsey

Ally McCoist takes some beating as the worst for me…….
Login to get fewer ads

Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 08:31 - Dec 10 with 794 viewsWickets

Was it him that was saying Messi should be booked for Handball when the Ref had previously blown for a foul ?
Keown must be the least insightful 'analyst' in football on 08:50 - Dec 10 with 755 viewsSharkey

Are we making a distinction between not adding anything meaningful and simply being wrong? Because Hartson is surely a contender in the latter category .
[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 8:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024