Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top support for the host nation there. 18:17 - Nov 20 with 1773 viewscbower

1000s fail to appear for the second half with many more leaving around 60 mins. Perhaps they don't realise that 2-0 is a very dangerous scoreline? Or is it when you find out you can't quite buy everything that the novelty wears off rather quickly?

bluescouser

Top support for the host nation there. on 18:28 - Nov 20 with 1678 viewsDubtractor

Prob just wanted to beat the traffic?

Agree though, that was pretty poor to be emptying out that early, and does make you wonder how full the stadiums will be as the tournament goes on.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Top support for the host nation there. on 18:50 - Nov 20 with 1554 viewsITFCson

Top support for the host nation there. on 18:28 - Nov 20 by Dubtractor

Agree though, that was pretty poor to be emptying out that early, and does make you wonder how full the stadiums will be as the tournament goes on.

I read yesterday most the 3 million match tickets available have been sold. How accurate that is I don't know, it was on the BBC
Top support for the host nation there. on 19:35 - Nov 20 with 1410 viewsjeera

Top support for the host nation there. on 18:28 - Nov 20 by Dubtractor

Maybe there's a train strike and the bus replacement isn't all that.

It does happen in some in the more backwards places apparently.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Top support for the host nation there. on 19:36 - Nov 20 with 1400 viewsronnyd

The Qatari crowd scenes were good, but they looked carefully orchestrated.
Top support for the host nation there. on 19:39 - Nov 20 with 1380 viewsHipsterectomy

they were finishing a few pints off from half time

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Top support for the host nation there. on 20:01 - Nov 20 with 1302 viewsBigCommon

Top support for the host nation there. on 19:36 - Nov 20 by ronnyd

The Qatari crowd scenes were good, but they looked carefully orchestrated.

Rent-a-mob.. Looked like they'd been practicing a few European football chants and "stuff"..All dressed identically...
Off topic, but can anyone tell me why that early goal was disallowed by VAR. Very dodgy decision that one.
Top support for the host nation there. on 20:18 - Nov 20 with 1192 viewsallezlesbleus

Top support for the host nation there. on 20:01 - Nov 20 by BigCommon

Rent-a-mob.. Looked like they'd been practicing a few European football chants and "stuff"..All dressed identically...
Off topic, but can anyone tell me why that early goal was disallowed by VAR. Very dodgy decision that one.

Were they posturing "getting the badge in"?
Top support for the host nation there. on 20:23 - Nov 20 with 1170 viewsParky

You can’t blame them wanting an early night, they’ve got a long day tomorrow posing as England, Netherlands, Senegal, American and Wales fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Top support for the host nation there. on 21:56 - Nov 20 with 932 viewsRonFearonsHair

Top support for the host nation there. on 20:01 - Nov 20 by BigCommon

It was offside.

Specifically, at the precise moment the 'keeper flapped the ball against the striker's head, the other striker who ran back and won the next header after it bounced a couple of times in the area had a few toes in an offside position.

Technically, it was the correct decision. But it did little more than show the law up as not being fit for purpose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024