Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents 09:53 - Sep 16 with 826 viewsElderGrizzly

The judge Trump appointed (and the least qualified Judge in US history), gives Trump exactly what he wanted with the Special Master appointee.

And crucially, allows the Special Master until after the mid-terms to report back.

Corrupt you say? Donald? Never...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/15/judge-raymond-drearie-trump-spec
Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 10:01 - Sep 16 with 779 viewsOldsmoker

Trump's well-worn tactics of delay are working for now.
The DOJ will appeal to a higher court to have the Judge Cannon ruling overturned.
Can they appeal the appeal? If he can, I'm sure Trump will.

In the meantime, there are many other cases where Trump could find himself receiving an indictment. I think that once Trump gets the first indictment it will be a deluge of indictments. His legal team is not capable of defending him.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 10:08 - Sep 16 with 750 viewsEdwardStone

Trump is basically a walking Ponzi scheme....

A giant ignorant orange Ponzi scheme

With exceptionally bad hair
Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 10:50 - Sep 16 with 685 viewsNthQldITFC

Dearie, dearie me. I wonder if he'll appoint Captain Darling as a second? That would make for fun conversations.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 12:42 - Sep 16 with 584 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 10:08 - Sep 16 by EdwardStone

Trump is basically a walking Ponzi scheme....

A giant ignorant orange Ponzi scheme

With exceptionally bad hair

All Ponzi schemes collapse eventually…

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 12:59 - Sep 16 with 547 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 12:42 - Sep 16 by Illinoisblue

All Ponzi schemes collapse eventually…

But only when people actually recognise them as Ponzi schemes.

Not sure the hardcore Trump supporters are ever in danger of seeing that. And there are thousands of politicians and pundits further up the pyramid to make sure they keep swallowing this stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump's latest corrupt ploy on the stolen documents on 13:40 - Sep 16 with 508 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile, he's openly hitching himself to another grand scam

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epzbya/trump-support-qanon

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024