Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? 19:25 - Sep 1 with 6129 viewsFromReuserWithLove

'give your head a wobble'
'our fanbase is....'
'melt'
'pathway'
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 2441 viewsRamRob

Sounds like everyone on Talksport

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:28 - Sep 1 with 2429 viewsfabian_illness

Pathway, feel like punching myself in the face every time I see or hear it.
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:33 - Sep 1 with 2406 viewsmonkeymagic

Journey
Amazing
We go again
Buzzing
Listen
So

I could go on but will leave it there.
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 2381 viewsiamatractorboy

"Prime Minister Truss" is going to get very old very quickly
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:40 - Sep 1 with 2380 viewsiamatractorboy

On a footballing note, "[insert famous ex-player's name here]'s [insert name of football team here]" is darn annoying.
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 2362 viewsCrockerITFC

"It is what it is"
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 2346 viewsTangledupin_Blue

People sneerily describing stuff as 'tinpot', especially when referring to League 1 and our League 1 rivals.

We are at this level because we deserve to be because we have underperformed for years. A lot of our L1 rivals are at this level because they deserve to be because they have over performed for years.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:51 - Sep 1 with 2329 viewsmarchy

This recent trend of referring to any team's play as "(manager-name)ball" is getting on my tits.
Login to get fewer ads

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:54 - Sep 1 with 2307 viewsRyorry

"Amount of" when referring to people or animals.
No, no, no no -

"Amount of" is for an unspecified amount of inanimate things, like sugar or salt.

It's *number* of when referring to people or animals, please!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 2254 viewsfactual_blue

'mindlessly parrot' and 'get right on yer tits'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:21 - Sep 1 with 2219 viewsFixed_It

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:42 - Sep 1 by CrockerITFC

"It is what it is"

Yeah. But it is!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:21 - Sep 1 with 2219 viewsNBVJohn

At the end of the day
To be fair
Vote Conservative
Vote SDP as labour have no chance around here
We are where we are
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:37 - Sep 1 with 2180 viewsJ2BLUE

I find "boils my piss" particularly unpleasant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:39 - Sep 1 with 2167 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Def info”

Only tvvats use that. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 2144 viewsJ2BLUE

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:54 - Sep 1 by Ryorry

No, no, no no -

"Amount of" is for an unspecified amount of inanimate things, like sugar or salt.

Judging by the dictionary definition that one isn't an issue.

Obviously that doesn't mean it can't annoy you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:42 - Sep 1 with 2142 viewsLesta_Tractor

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:54 - Sep 1 by Ryorry

No, no, no no -

That's one of those ones

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:44 - Sep 1 with 2137 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

“He’s tryin’ his best”

Applies to Sh1t footballers AND Sh1t politicians.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:44]
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 2084 viewsBlueBadger

'been on a journey'
'hack' when meaning 'tip'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:12 - Sep 1 with 2063 viewsRocky

"It's your round."
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:15 - Sep 1 with 2056 viewsfabian_illness

'Living rent free in your head'.
Usually used by smug idiots who don't live in the real world.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 21:16]
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:24 - Sep 1 with 2003 viewsGeomorph

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:07 - Sep 1 by factual_blue

'mindlessly parrot' and 'get right on yer tits'.

British ‘government’
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 2000 viewsmrfixit426

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:15 - Sep 1 by fabian_illness

'Living rent free in your head'.
Usually used by smug idiots who don't live in the real world.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 21:16]

Beat me to it!
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 1984 viewsLord_Lucan

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 19:26 - Sep 1 by RamRob

Sounds like everyone on Talksport

Give your head a wobble is a James O Brien thing.

For me - Grinds my gears is annoying. Also I don’t like Millennials or particularly “Boomers”, mainly because I don’t know who or what it is being referred to.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:33 - Sep 1 with 1965 viewsmrfixit426

I struggle with the new terminology for things we already have words for:

ghosting
gaslighting
catfishing
no cap and capping

and many others.
Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 21:47 - Sep 1 with 1913 viewsfactual_blue

Phrases/rhetoric that people mindlessly parrot that get right on yer tits? on 20:44 - Sep 1 by SuperKieranMcKenna

“He’s tryin’ his best”

Applies to Sh1t footballers AND Sh1t politicians.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:44]

A moderate effort. Still, at least you were trying your best.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024