Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre match beers Saturday 14:57 - Jul 28 with 861 viewsDubtractor

Where are you all heading for the pre match ritual then?

For the first time in years (ie pre 2000) a group of us have got season tickets, and will be making a pre match beer and bite to eat part of the social routine of things. Might take us on tour to different pubs each game!

Greyhound is an obvious choice, and I don't actually mind Revs for a pre match stop either.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Pre match beers Saturday on 15:14 - Jul 28 with 774 viewsDyland

Greyhound/Arcade/Nelsons buh. Though this Saturday looks like I'm driving :(

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Pre match beers Saturday on 15:19 - Jul 28 with 758 viewsclive_baker

Different one this week, I'm meeting a mate at his place on back hamlet. I was thinking Gardeners Arms and then probably Lord Nelson if he's up for that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Pre match beers Saturday on 15:43 - Jul 28 with 699 viewsBasingstokeBlue

We don't usually arrive particularly early so a quick couple in the Black Horse is our ritual.

However, what with the train issues this Saturday, we're setting off especially early and hoping to mske it to IP1 with enough time to spend at the Greyhound, for a nice change.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Pre match beers Saturday on 15:56 - Jul 28 with 628 viewsSaleAway

Tradition to have a beer at the top ... so... Pen Y Ghent, Whernside, and hoping to be just coming off Ingleborough at about kick off. Arriving back in Horton-in-Ribblesdale hopefully in time to celebrate a sub 12 3 peaks, and a town win....

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024