Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Ball mean no move for Bakinson? 13:56 - Jun 1 with 907 viewsSTYG

I'd personally expect Morsy to sit in front of Ball with Evans on the bench and I'd take Bakinson too for the four to compete for those two places.

Not seen enough of El Mizouni to suggest he is here next season and is loaned out or moved on and Bakinson seems an upgrade on El Miz.

Question now is do we go for Tyreeq and would he even come knowing he may well be 4th choice.
Does Ball mean no move for Bakinson? on 13:58 - Jun 1 with 876 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I would still like to see Bakinson come back.

I think he’s a good player who was improving under K mac… I think that’s a deal we can do if we want.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Does Ball mean no move for Bakinson? on 14:08 - Jun 1 with 779 viewsRozz

Will depend how KMac wants to set that middle pairing up, whether it's a particular formula (one breaking, one deep) or a mix of options for different threats. I'd welcome a move for Bakinson if the money was right.

Morsy / Evans / Ball / Bakinson is decent at this level and a good blend of strengths.

If we wants 2 sitters and more threat from LWB, the focus shifts a bit to a different type of player.
Does Ball mean no move for Bakinson? on 14:12 - Jun 1 with 734 viewsfranz_tyson

Hopefully, Ball is not Morsy's replacement. If not, not sure about Bakinson. I think its up one or two of Harper, El miz or Humphreys to add backup. Can't keep on stockpiling midfielders and its up to our young midfielders to step up and push Morsy, Evans and Ball.
Does Ball mean no move for Bakinson? on 14:20 - Jun 1 with 670 viewswkj

Im not too fussed about Bakinson, don't hate him, don't massively rate him- He did a job and was solid, but that is really about it for me.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024