Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? 19:32 - May 31 with 1089 viewsPerublue

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 20:09 - May 31 with 1019 viewsKropotkin123

Ukraine: Their last kit was amazing, with Crimea on it. I want to see a kit of similar quality and I'd like to buy it in support.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 21:35 - May 31 with 948 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Shouldn't there be an "anyone but Scotland" option?

Poll: would you rather

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 22:03 - May 31 with 929 viewsJ2BLUE

Ukraine by a mile.

If not Ukraine then i'd like Scotland to play Wales and then Wales to beat them with a 95th minute winner.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 22:27 - May 31 with 898 viewsSwansea_Blue

Peru. I like their kit, I’ve been to the national stadium in Lima (unless it’s changed in the last 20 years), and just to back you up for starting the thread!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 02:44 - Jun 1 with 816 viewsPerublue

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 22:27 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Peru. I like their kit, I’ve been to the national stadium in Lima (unless it’s changed in the last 20 years), and just to back you up for starting the thread!

Bless you, :-) yes indeed,wish us luck in our play-off to get to the finals ... U.A.E or Oz will be the oppo.
...and yes it is the same Stadium,I live kinda close to it.
Saying that actually it has had a makeover since you visited,the outside of it and the area/ barrio itself..it's now beautiful when before it was an ugly old thing in a dangerous area.The inside is similar but it is a criminally under capacity for a national stadium pandering to the corporate crowd...think it's 45,000ish.
Arriba Perú carajo !!

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 04:57 - Jun 1 with 794 viewswkj

Wales - Pretty much for one reason; Wes Burns

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 05:33 - Jun 1 with 770 viewsChateauWines

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 22:27 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Had Peru in Subbuteo back in the day. All white with red trim and a red diagonal sash if I remember

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 06:36 - Jun 1 with 738 viewsPerublue

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 05:33 - Jun 1 by ChateauWines

Had Peru in Subbuteo back in the day. All white with red trim and a red diagonal sash if I remember

THE classic retro kit , when I grew I replaced the players with red stripe beer cans ;-)

Login to get fewer ads

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 08:57 - Jun 1 with 670 viewsJ2BLUE

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 04:57 - Jun 1 by wkj

What, you want to lose him for a month of the season?

Truly impaired.

Any right thinking Town fan….. on 09:19 - Jun 1 with 644 viewsBloots

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 04:57 - Jun 1 by wkj

…..would want Wales NOT to qualify for exactly that reason.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 09:22 - Jun 1 with 636 viewsEly_Blue

Scotland- easy win for England in the group stages, we can rest our best players

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:02 - Jun 1 with 560 viewswkj

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 08:57 - Jun 1 by J2BLUE

What, you want to lose him for a month of the season?

Of course not for us, but for him - he deserves it.

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:03 - Jun 1 with 556 viewsJ2BLUE

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:02 - Jun 1 by wkj

He does. From a selfish point of view though we could lose Burns and Morsy which would be a massive hole.

Truly impaired.

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:06 - Jun 1 with 548 viewswkj

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:03 - Jun 1 by J2BLUE

He does. From a selfish point of view though we could lose Burns and Morsy which would be a massive hole.

All the more reason to have a strong start. Morsy will be bought into the preliminary squad but I doubt he'll make the tournament squad purely based on how Egypt seem to handle him.

I think the WC might light Burns up and he could end up going on a tear for the rest of the season, if he makes the squad, assuming Wales goes through.

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:09 - Jun 1 with 540 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:02 - Jun 1 by wkj

Would likely be in their squad and not get any pitch time. Would be a waste for us to not have him available and then him come back rusty from lack of pitch time.

I would love him to have the experience and for his country to be doing well, but it seems too costly to us for it to happen.

In an ideal world, they qualify, he goes and plays well and they get through the group stages and he comes back buzzing with confidence all while we have won every game while he is away with a young player showing he is able to cover for him more than adequately. However, as Town fans, we know more than anyone how we don't live in an ideal world.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:14 - Jun 1 with 533 viewsjudespiveyg

Don't really care which of those three qualifies, but I would like NZ to beat Costa Rica in the playoff game, get Tommy Smith back at the World Cup.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 13:14]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:17 - Jun 1 with 514 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:14 - Jun 1 by judespiveyg

Don't really care which of those three qualifies, but I would like NZ to beat Costa Rica in the playoff game, get Tommy Smith back at the World Cup.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 13:14]

I had assumed that he had finished playing for them but a quick search shows he is.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:25 - Jun 1 with 500 viewsPerublue

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:03 - Jun 1 by J2BLUE

Don't worry Egypt didn't make it,it was a Salah Vs Mane show down in the playoffs and much like the African cup final the Senegalese triumphed.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 13:27]

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:28 - Jun 1 with 487 viewsJ2BLUE

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:25 - Jun 1 by Perublue

Don't worry Egypt didn't make it,it was a Salah Vs Mane show down in the playoffs and much like the African cup final the Senegalese triumphed.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 13:27]

Good point, forgot all about that.

Good luck in your play off!

Truly impaired.

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:32 - Jun 1 with 472 viewsPerublue

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 13:28 - Jun 1 by J2BLUE

Good point, forgot all about that.

Good luck in your play off!

Cheers mate.

Which country do you WANT for any reason to make it to the World Cup ? on 14:20 - Jun 1 with 444 viewsblueasfook

San Marino. Poor blighters always get spanked in every game. Would be amazing for them to make it to a world cup.

And get spanked there.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024