Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** 13:32 - Jan 31 with 1082 viewsKeno

I like to thank Phil, Gav and Mark, all the posters who make posting here so much fun and Fixed it

Today I have received the highest accolade I believe anyone anywhere in the history of everything could have received

I feel my years of posting have not been in vane, or is that vein ..

ive a down vote from DaveU!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:35 - Jan 31 with 1018 viewsblueislander

Congratulations. I am thrilled for you.
I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:37 - Jan 31 with 995 viewsWicklowBlue

The next achievement to unlock is the uber elusive up vote from DaveU!
I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:38 - Jan 31 with 986 viewsEwan_Oozami

It's the very least you deserve...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:41 - Jan 31 with 956 viewshoppy

Not overly impressed. He’s been dishing them out left, right and centre of late. Upvotes too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:42 - Jan 31 with 941 viewsKeno

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:41 - Jan 31 by hoppy

Not overly impressed. He’s been dishing them out left, right and centre of late. Upvotes too.

Has he given you one?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:43 - Jan 31 with 931 viewsFixed_It

DaveU is Phil. Never been seen together in the same room, and it is the only way Phil gets to make his true feelings known on here. Def info.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:43 - Jan 31 with 921 viewsfooters

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:41 - Jan 31 by hoppy

Mainly left, to be fair...

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:04 - Jan 31 with 824 viewsBlueBadger

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:37 - Jan 31 by WicklowBlue

The next achievement to unlock is the uber elusive up vote from DaveU!

When you do, edit your post to post out that Boris Johnson is fat, racist, homophobic and corrupt incompetent.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:07 - Jan 31 with 809 viewsLeaky

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:04 - Jan 31 by BlueBadger

When you do, edit your post to post out that Boris Johnson is fat, racist, homophobic and corrupt incompetent.

I take it your not a Boris fan
I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:08 - Jan 31 with 800 viewswkj

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:07 - Jan 31 by Leaky

To borrow a term from the Daily Mail comments section - I believe he's "Telling it how it is"
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 14:09]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:10 - Jan 31 with 781 viewsfooters

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:08 - Jan 31 by wkj

To borrow a term from the Daily Mail comments section - I believe he's "Telling it how it is"
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 14:09]

Snowflakes don't like it up 'em.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:14 - Jan 31 with 747 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:07 - Jan 31 by Leaky

Now your just asking for it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:19 - Jan 31 with 728 viewsDarth_Koont

Pah! I got an upvote from him.

Although I suspect that was him not reading beyond the first line of my post criticising the BBC.

Pronouns: He/Him

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 14:23 - Jan 31 with 702 viewsNthQldITFC

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 13:42 - Jan 31 by Keno

Has he given you one?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'd like to thank my family, friends **sobs and wipes a tear** on 17:25 - Jan 31 with 546 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024