Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi 16:45 - Dec 14 with 805 viewsElderGrizzly

Good times

[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 16:46]
Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 16:48 - Dec 14 with 748 viewsKeno

While they may be right about Javid but not so sure about some of the others

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 16:51 - Dec 14 with 723 viewspointofblue

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 16:48 - Dec 14 by Keno

While they may be right about Javid but not so sure about some of the others

I might be stretching it, but she isn’t part of the Department of Heath.

Edited: HEALTH.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 18:00]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 16:59 - Dec 14 with 685 viewsNthQldITFC

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 16:51 - Dec 14 by pointofblue

I might be stretching it, but she isn’t part of the Department of Heath.

Edited: HEALTH.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 18:00]

Ted?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 17:09 - Dec 14 with 653 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 16:59 - Dec 14 by NthQldITFC

Ted?

Ledger.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 18:00 - Dec 14 with 567 viewspointofblue

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 16:59 - Dec 14 by NthQldITFC

Ted?

I hate typing on my iPad.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 18:12 - Dec 14 with 529 viewsSwansea_Blue

And yet some people still come out with the they’re all the same and there’s no alternative excuse for propping up this useless government. Despite there being blindingly obvious evidence there are more capable and responsible people sitting on the opposite benches. What a time to be alive.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 18:12 - Dec 14 with 529 viewsMullet

Ted?

I hear ya a racist now Priti

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

...he just sits near them. (n/t) on 18:28 - Dec 14 with 477 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 18:36 - Dec 14 with 446 viewsEdwardStone

Labour having to tell Tory MPs that Sajid Javid isn't a Nazi on 18:12 - Dec 14 by Mullet

I hear ya a racist now Priti

I am nominating her for an award

The Edward Stone Annual Cup for Contra- Nominative Determinism

First Place....Gold Medal to our Home Secretary for having the most unpretty character and morals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024