Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... 09:23 - Aug 18 with 2947 viewsBloots

....deafening.

Before the season started they were all over social media.

The last comment from Big Brett was 2 hours before the Morecambe game. Apparently he was "fired up and pining to be at Portman Road".

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:39 - Aug 18 with 2862 viewstimothyeo

In their defence, they're American.

If that helps.

Also, the only real interest they have is making money out of us.
The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:43 - Aug 18 with 2826 viewsSamWhiteUK

Wow, we really are throwing the flouncing about, aren't we.

We had a decade and a half of Evans, and you want to talk about these owners being quiet?

Simmer down
The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:46 - Aug 18 with 2792 viewsLankHenners

Brett Johnson did say something about the importance of engaging whilst good feeling was high, which I took to mean we wouldn’t hear from them when things weren’t going so well.

And in their defence, they got so many freaks and geeks tagging them in nonsense stuff over the summer it would only be worse now.

I’m sure there’ll be a John Terry moment from them if this gets turned around.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Nah I reckon they are.... on 09:49 - Aug 18 with 2760 viewsBloots

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:46 - Aug 18 by LankHenners

Brett Johnson did say something about the importance of engaging whilst good feeling was high, which I took to mean we wouldn’t hear from them when things weren’t going so well.

And in their defence, they got so many freaks and geeks tagging them in nonsense stuff over the summer it would only be worse now.

.....hunkered down in their basements hiding from marauding gangs of blood thirsty fireman.

Def info.

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:50 - Aug 18 with 2710 viewschrismakin

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:46 - Aug 18 by LankHenners

well they're not really owners are they. Ashton and O'leary chosen to run the club. Pension pot guy in charge of what funds are available to o'leary and Ashton to run the club

the other 3 are social media influencers.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 2721 viewsRegencyBlue

Were you complaining about Evans lack of visibility after his first three games by any chance?
Of course not, Evans was essentially.... on 09:57 - Aug 18 with 2660 viewsBloots

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:51 - Aug 18 by RegencyBlue

Were you complaining about Evans lack of visibility after his first three games by any chance?

....a recluse.

These 3 (particularly Johnson) are social media whores.

There is no comparison.

Nah I reckon they are.... on 09:58 - Aug 18 with 2637 viewsKeno

Nah I reckon they are.... on 09:49 - Aug 18 by Bloots

.....hunkered down in their basements hiding from marauding gangs of blood thirsty fireman.

Def info.

That sounds like the episode the BBC wont air of Fireman Sam
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 9:59]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 10:01 - Aug 18 with 2614 viewsDarth_Koont

Good. Platitudes are a very poor substitute for results.

Pronouns: He/Him

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 10:02 - Aug 18 with 2611 viewsSomethingBlue

In fairness they've consistently toned the social media stuff down for a month or two.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 10:29 - Aug 18 with 2459 viewsGarv

Thank goodness.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 10:58 - Aug 18 with 2355 viewswkj

They will be smart to only pipe up when good things happen, or else they risk interfering with the manager and his plans. I would imagine we'll hear very little from them during the season either way as their job was clearly to drum up support for ITFC over the summer - the nitty gritty should be coming from Ashton.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 11:03 - Aug 18 with 2306 viewsitfcjoe

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 10:58 - Aug 18 by wkj

They will be smart to only pipe up when good things happen, or else they risk interfering with the manager and his plans. I would imagine we'll hear very little from them during the season either way as their job was clearly to drum up support for ITFC over the summer - the nitty gritty should be coming from Ashton.

I imagine someone on the comms side has had a word with them to tone things back

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 12:03 - Aug 18 with 2134 views_sanctimoanious_

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 11:03 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

I imagine someone on the comms side has had a word with them to tone things back

I imagine they're smart enough to make that decision themselves once the season kicked off.
Nah I reckon they are.... on 12:41 - Aug 18 with 2000 viewschicoazul

Nah I reckon they are.... on 09:49 - Aug 18 by Bloots

Def info.

“You spent our pensions on WHAT??!!”

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 12:48 - Aug 18 with 1946 viewsBluefish

Apparently they are busy preparing for a cook out

Berke is on the tongs

Johnson marinating the meat

And o'leary is drafting the p46

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 13:00 - Aug 18 with 1910 viewsPrideOfTheEast

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 11:03 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

That’s exactly what happened. Especially when they were saying funds were big etc.
The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 21:33 - Aug 18 with 1644 viewsBryanPlug

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 09:50 - Aug 18 by chrismakin

well they're not really owners are they. Ashton and O'leary chosen to run the club. Pension pot guy in charge of what funds are available to o'leary and Ashton to run the club

the other 3 are social media influencers.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 21:42 - Aug 18 with 1590 viewsVic

It’s ok, they’re just doing their latest interview with crunchier.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

The silence from the "3 Lions" is..... on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 1546 viewspointofblue

What exactly are they supposed to say? Empty platitudes of get behind the players which would just come as patronising? Give Cook the vote of confidence, which is really not needed at the moment? Tell certain players to just score from one yard?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024