Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning 09:45 - Jul 1 with 663 viewsDubtractor

I'm really busy and spend all of my day looking after ill children, so this is the only chance I have to do it.

My busy body neighbour was watching me the whole time through his curtains though, put me right off my chainsawing.

Some people are so inconsiderate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 09:47 - Jul 1 with 636 viewsfooters

I hope there's no connection between you 'looking after ill children' and the chainsaw...

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 09:50 - Jul 1 with 613 viewsDubtractor

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 09:47 - Jul 1 by footers

I hope there's no connection between you 'looking after ill children' and the chainsaw...

I can't be blamed if the kids at my chainsaw academy don't wear the appropriate protective equipment when using power tools.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 10:05 - Jul 1 with 558 viewsFixed_It

Your busy body neighbour was probably laughing at the ill children too. This country...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 10:24 - Jul 1 with 508 viewsBiGDonnie

Your neighbour sounds like a b'end.

I bet he complained on the internet too!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 10:41 - Jul 1 with 480 viewsclive_baker

He sounds like a right c***

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 10:43 - Jul 1 with 471 viewswkj

If you want No Wood... I know a guy

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Got up early to do some chainsaw work this morning on 12:06 - Jul 1 with 382 viewsjeera

When I woke up this morning, I heard a disturbing sound.

What I heard, was disturbing:

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024