Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec 12:25 - Apr 15 with 1910 viewsyorkshireblue

Now all sadly deleted.

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:27 - Apr 15 with 1848 viewsWD19

Meanwhile, we pay for paint. #CleggOut
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:38 - Apr 15 with 1752 viewsJakeITFC

Have it on good authority that the powers that be inside Tottenham didn't find it too funny.
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:43 - Apr 15 with 1696 viewswkj

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:38 - Apr 15 by JakeITFC

Have it on good authority that the powers that be inside Tottenham didn't find it too funny.

A certain member of our supporter's club will be reeling today.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:49 - Apr 15 with 1671 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:38 - Apr 15 by JakeITFC

I'm not surprised they didn't just brush over it

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:52 - Apr 15 with 1647 viewsJakeITFC

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:49 - Apr 15 by Swansea_Blue

I'm not surprised they didn't just brush over it

Yeah, no need to get emulisonal.
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:54 - Apr 15 with 1635 viewsgiant_stow

haha!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:56 - Apr 15 with 1620 viewsBlue_badge

One for the 'primer' of marketing mistakes - bet that's taken the 'gloss' off their relationship.
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 13:51 - Apr 15 with 1438 viewsSteve_M

All of which has given a boring additional sponsorship loads of additional publicity. It might not have been planned but has worked out well enough for Dulux.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 15:15 - Apr 15 with 1255 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 13:51 - Apr 15 by Steve_M

All of which has given a boring additional sponsorship loads of additional publicity. It might not have been planned but has worked out well enough for Dulux.

What we see here is a good indicator of the dangers of doing your employers social media publishing using your own phone.

Those are the posts of someone thinking they were logged in on their personal account.

Imagine the panic when it dawned on them.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 15:16]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 15:38 - Apr 15 with 1165 viewsHARRY10

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 12:56 - Apr 15 by Blue_badge

One for the 'primer' of marketing mistakes - bet that's taken the 'gloss' off their relationship.

Might affect their signing of Matt Finish
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 15:45 - Apr 15 with 1147 viewsstonojnr

Come on an official paint supplier? seriously is that a thing now ? whilst they've created god knows how many social media hits and column inches from something that would have been totally ignored otherwise

All publicity is good publicity
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 16:56 - Apr 15 with 1061 viewsjontysnut

yes he lost distemper
I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 1053 viewsEwan_Oozami

I think Dulux might be looking for a new social media exec on 16:56 - Apr 15 by jontysnut

yes he lost distemper

I bet he's walking on eggshells....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024