Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? 20:42 - Feb 24 with 1130 viewsBluefish

Surely the numbskulls have suffered enough?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:46 - Feb 24 with 1097 viewsblueislander

The majority of Town’s fans don’t give a flying f-ck about how Cardiff City are doing. Similarly we didn’t care how Newcastle were doing when Robson went to manage them.
Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:47 - Feb 24 with 1087 viewsBlueBadger

M*ach has a hate w*nk every time you mention his name. He's basically down to a nubbin that spits dust, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:51 - Feb 24 with 1061 viewstextbackup

I wouldn't be able to name a single Cardiff player, but do they have a good squad?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:55 - Feb 24 with 1044 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:47 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

M*ach has a hate w*nk every time you mention his name. He's basically down to a nubbin that spits dust, right now.

Oh really you weirdo?

Couldn't give a fook how Cardiff are doing as they ain't my club.
Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:00 - Feb 24 with 1009 viewsBlueBadger

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:55 - Feb 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh really you weirdo?

Couldn't give a fook how Cardiff are doing as they ain't my club.

It's finally dropped off?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:01 - Feb 24 with 1001 viewsReuser_is_God

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:51 - Feb 24 by textbackup

I wouldn't be able to name a single Cardiff player, but do they have a good squad?

Yeah, got some good players.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:01 - Feb 24 with 1003 viewsSitfcB

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 20:51 - Feb 24 by textbackup

Kieffer Moore!

Yes, they have a good squad.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:02 - Feb 24 with 997 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:00 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

It's finally dropped off?

tHe fOoTbAlL iS bEtTeR rIgHt nOw..... tell us more about it
Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:05 - Feb 24 with 985 viewsSitfcB

6 losses in a row before MM

2 draws and 6 wins (In a row) since MM (including 7 goals for Kieffer)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:10 - Feb 24 with 960 viewstextbackup

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:05 - Feb 24 by SitfcB

6 losses in a row before MM

2 draws and 6 wins (In a row) since MM (including 7 goals for Kieffer)

Friday TC shooting sessions coming in handing for old keeefa

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:13 - Feb 24 with 939 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yawn.

He walked out in April, and he would have walked out in the Nov for ROI anyway.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 929 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:01 - Feb 24 by SitfcB

Kieffer Moore!

Yes, they have a good squad.

Everyone knows Kiefer Moore is not good enough for the championship...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 10:17 - Feb 25 with 762 viewsradiogaga

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 21:13 - Feb 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yawn.

He walked out in April, and he would have walked out in the Nov for ROI anyway.

I do find it very weird that some fans still obsess about Mick. Yes I get it, we've been rubbish since he left, but we weren't very good in his final 3-4 months (that 3-0 home loss at Hull was so bad) and that Lincoln FA Cup defeat the season before was just awful. We were declining even with him and maybe, just maybe, MM didn't sign a new contract because he had taken the club as far as he could under Evans/ things had reached their course after 5.5 years. Few disagree that MM did a really good job for us, managers leave jobs, it's football. MM leaving was never any different.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 10:18]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 10:26 - Feb 25 with 742 viewsSamWhiteUK

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 10:17 - Feb 25 by radiogaga

I do find it very weird that some fans still obsess about Mick. Yes I get it, we've been rubbish since he left, but we weren't very good in his final 3-4 months (that 3-0 home loss at Hull was so bad) and that Lincoln FA Cup defeat the season before was just awful. We were declining even with him and maybe, just maybe, MM didn't sign a new contract because he had taken the club as far as he could under Evans/ things had reached their course after 5.5 years. Few disagree that MM did a really good job for us, managers leave jobs, it's football. MM leaving was never any different.

Welcome to a Bluefish thread. Get out while you can
Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 10:29 - Feb 25 with 734 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 10:17 - Feb 25 by radiogaga

*goes off quietly to pull down my posters of him and dismantle the shrine*

I found most of his tenure thoroughly depressing tbh. Granted, I only got to see us half a dozen times a season, but each time was a disappointment.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 10:33 - Feb 25 with 719 viewsitfcjoe

Got some good players, Mick has said it's best squad he's ever had in the Championship

Keiffer Moore who has scored a load, Harry Wilson, Jacob Murphy who had been rubbish but is now flying....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 11:13 - Feb 25 with 670 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has anyone mentioned Cardiff since Mick went there? on 10:33 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

Got some good players, Mick has said it's best squad he's ever had in the Championship

Keiffer Moore who has scored a load, Harry Wilson, Jacob Murphy who had been rubbish but is now flying....

We were unlucky on Moore. Mick was right in identifying the talent, but he needed more time to adjust to the higher level. He's going well know though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024