Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 22:09 - Jan 26 with 1297 viewsTractorWood

And all I see is 'the players showed commitment and graft'.

Have it right, this league is dross, absolute dross. 10th in league one. Don't stand for it. We are better than this.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:10 - Jan 26 with 1271 viewstextbackup

mate, I cant believe im seeing some actually ok with tonight.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:11 - Jan 26 with 1248 viewsblueconscience

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:10 - Jan 26 by textbackup

People have just adapted to the Evans Mediocrity culture.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:13 - Jan 26 with 1224 viewsDubtractor

As someone pointed out elsewhere - not just 8 defeats out of 8, but only one goal scored in those 8 games.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:15 - Jan 26 with 1193 viewsgainsboroughblue

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:10 - Jan 26 by textbackup

It's going to take a lot to convince me that the outcome would have been any different without the red card.

I'm sorry but gallantly losing 1-0 at home in the third division is still not ok.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:15 - Jan 26 with 1187 viewsTractorWood

4 wins in 31 in the championship

10th last season

33% win rate after 100+ games

Our club is being destroyed

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:18 - Jan 26 with 1155 viewsVic

If the players are truly trying their best but still losing then it has to be time for a change. Clearly effort alone isn’t proving to be enough. They need a new coach, someone who knows how to apply the effort.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:21 - Jan 26 with 1123 viewsChurchman

Agreed. We are 3rd division whipping boys and people are happy with it. Ok it was our cup final so the lads put a shift in - well those that managed to stay on the field. We may even scrape away from relegation this year. Hurrah!!! Get the open top bus out and improve PLs contract!

Personally, it’s so far from acceptable that it beggars belief for me. No excuses. At other clubs he’d have long since been hounded out.
8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:45 - Jan 26 with 1023 viewsTractorWood

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:21 - Jan 26 by Churchman

Agreed. We are 3rd division whipping boys and people are happy with it. Ok it was our cup final so the lads put a shift in - well those that managed to stay on the field. We may even scrape away from relegation this year. Hurrah!!! Get the open top bus out and improve PLs contract!

Personally, it’s so far from acceptable that it beggars belief for me. No excuses. At other clubs he’d have long since been hounded out.

I think we just need to be honest that we expect promotion. Every other club has enough respect for itself to be proactive when it's not going to plan.

Why do we have to suffer and tolerate purgatory for 3 months of every managers reign. You don't leave mouldy bread in the bread bin in the hope it suddenly and miraculously gets better.

Login to get fewer ads

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 04:59 - Jan 27 with 882 viewsBlueBadger

18/19 all over again innit. People will accept mediocrity if the performances are 'improved'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 08:16 - Jan 27 with 759 viewsIpswichKnight

I’ve said it elsewhere there is a cult of losing at this club, we accept losing far to easily. We could have played tell midnight, all day today and all day tomorrow and we’d still not score. I love what Keiron said in his podcast interview with El-Miz, there was a losing mentality in the u18’s when he took over and that to him was not acceptable, where is that in the 1st team?
8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 08:27 - Jan 27 with 720 viewshaynes_toe1

What people seem to be ignoring is shoving 10 men behind the ball in League One isn't a difficult tactic and there's a general lack in quality in this league to play through that. We've seen it the other way round where we can't break down the mediocre teams in this league.

We didn't do anything special and Sunderland didn't really need to get out of 3rd gear.
8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 08:33 - Jan 27 with 701 viewsitfcjoe

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 22:45 - Jan 26 by TractorWood

I think we just need to be honest that we expect promotion. Every other club has enough respect for itself to be proactive when it's not going to plan.

Why do we have to suffer and tolerate purgatory for 3 months of every managers reign. You don't leave mouldy bread in the bread bin in the hope it suddenly and miraculously gets better.

We don't just expect it, we need it - that it has gone this far is ridiculous

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 10:20 - Jan 27 with 637 viewsnoggin

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 08:33 - Jan 27 by itfcjoe

We don't just expect it, we need it - that it has gone this far is ridiculous

Exactly, if we fail to get promoted this year, the damage to the club might well be irreparable.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

8 losses out of 8 against top 6 sides and 6 home defeats in 7 on 17:03 - Jan 30 with 502 viewsTractorWood

11th in league one. 1 point from 9. Standards are getting worse every week.

Don't accept it. Keep calling out the club.

Lambert out. Evans out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024