Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... 21:42 - Feb 22 with 4015 viewsSpruceMoose

Jackson! What were you thinking man? Thanks a bunch mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:43 - Feb 22 with 3553 viewsCuffy81

Pure frustration from him, no service second half

Completely pointless and will cost us, can't see a lot coming from Keane and Sears
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:44 - Feb 22 with 3544 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

On the plus side, it will mean Sears plays.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:47 - Feb 22 with 3508 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:44 - Feb 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not if he plays Keane on his own or with Bishop who he is now saying can play as a striker if I understood the radio earlier.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:48 - Feb 22 with 3494 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:47 - Feb 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not if he plays Keane on his own or with Bishop who he is now saying can play as a striker if I understood the radio earlier.

I was a little confused by his Bishop comment too.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:52 - Feb 22 with 3445 viewspatrickswell

Good to see Jackson put his foot through something. He never manages to do it when he’s one-on-one with the goalkeeper.
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:53 - Feb 22 with 3431 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:48 - Feb 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

I was a little confused by his Bishop comment too.

I,m a little confused by most of his comments tbh.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:01 - Feb 22 with 3380 viewsKeaneish

Was it a straight red? From where I was sat it looked like he’d reached his foot over to block the ball and got it and the man, which the defender made a meal of.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:04 - Feb 22 with 3355 viewshamburger_sv

Next three home games vs Fleetwood, Coventry, and Portsmouth who are all above us.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:06 - Feb 22 with 3341 viewsPJH

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:01 - Feb 22 by Keaneish

Was it a straight red? From where I was sat it looked like he’d reached his foot over to block the ball and got it and the man, which the defender made a meal of.

It was a straight red and I think the whistle had already gone for a foul anyway-before he stamped on their player.

Yes their player made sure that the ref and lino knew about it but so would most of the other players on the pitch.
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:08 - Feb 22 with 3307 viewsPJH

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:04 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

Next three home games vs Fleetwood, Coventry, and Portsmouth who are all above us.

At least Southend, Bolton and probably Rochdale and MK will still be below us when they come here.
(No subject) on 22:09 - Feb 22 with 3295 viewsRomeo4

He got a standing ovation from a load of the fans near me! What’s that about?!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 22:12]
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:12 - Feb 22 with 3273 viewspointofblue

Fine him and make him train with the Under 23s for a spell. As I said on another thread, cowardly, childish and pathetic. Exactly what we didn't need right now, especially from one player who actually turned up today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:18 - Feb 22 with 3244 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Had a pretty good view of it...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:24 - Feb 22 with 3204 viewsSuperblue95

If that’s a plus side then f*ck me we might as well give up

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:27 - Feb 22 with 3170 viewsSuperblue95

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:12 - Feb 22 by pointofblue

Fine him and make him train with the Under 23s for a spell. As I said on another thread, cowardly, childish and pathetic. Exactly what we didn't need right now, especially from one player who actually turned up today.

Calm down dear

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:35 - Feb 22 with 3119 viewsWickets

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 21:47 - Feb 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Bis is maybe more of a striker than a left winger !
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:43 - Feb 22 with 3073 views3_5_2

His birthday today, maybe his missus booked a 2 week surprise holiday?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 23:31 - Feb 22 with 2924 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:24 - Feb 22 by Superblue95

If that’s a plus side then f*ck me we might as well give up

Wait and see dear, wait and see.

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 23:42 - Feb 22 with 2899 viewsKeaneish

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:06 - Feb 22 by PJH

It was a straight red and I think the whistle had already gone for a foul anyway-before he stamped on their player.

Yes their player made sure that the ref and lino knew about it but so would most of the other players on the pitch.

Just rewatched it and I can’t see how that’s a straight red. It’s a bit clumsy and he catches the defenders right leg but there’s nothing malicious, reckless or out of control about it. The defender miss controls it and it’s there to be won. Very soft as I thought at the time. The linesman is 10 yards away and doesn’t even give a foul.

Hard done by in my opinion.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 00:24 - Feb 23 with 2833 viewsSuperblue95

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 23:31 - Feb 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wait and see dear, wait and see.

His next 4 goals in 60 appearances? The excitement is killing me.

He’s Tamas Priskin with the instincts of a Jack Russell. “Ooh a football!! Run run run run run”, *gets in way of teammates trying to do something productive, backpasses to opposition goalies, etc.

But he often plays on the wing and it’s illegal to score from there, or something
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 0:28]

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 00:28 - Feb 23 with 2819 viewsmichaeldownunder

Thought Chambers was very lucky not to get a red at the end of the game, kicked the Oxford player right next to the ref and lino.
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 00:33 - Feb 23 with 2797 viewsSpruceMoose

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 23:42 - Feb 22 by Keaneish

Just rewatched it and I can’t see how that’s a straight red. It’s a bit clumsy and he catches the defenders right leg but there’s nothing malicious, reckless or out of control about it. The defender miss controls it and it’s there to be won. Very soft as I thought at the time. The linesman is 10 yards away and doesn’t even give a foul.

It wasn't for the challenge it was for the petulant lashing out after the challenge. He's an idiot.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 00:39 - Feb 23 with 2778 viewsJimmyJazz

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 22:04 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

What do we reckons point wise in those 3 games? 1, maybe 2 if lucky?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 01:44 - Feb 23 with 2720 viewstextbackup

great, an over weight little chipmunk running after sod all with hardly any end product. buzzing for that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 2509 viewsPJH

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 23:42 - Feb 22 by Keaneish

Different opinion to mine then.

edit-my opinion was formed from Upper Cobbold looking straight at it.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 8:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024