Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambo contract 19:19 - Feb 8 with 1518 viewsitfcsimo

Yes it’s 5years but I’m sure there are clauses in it that could mean if we don’t go up we could part ways.
Same as I’m sure lambo will have a clause allowing him to talk to any club that comes sniffing for him.
Time for a change
Lambo contract on 09:52 - Feb 10 with 1345 viewsitfcsimo

Evans surly not stupid enough to let lambo sign long term deal without some clauses in there is he ??
If we don’t go up I expect another change. But I never get what I want lol
Lambo contract on 10:01 - Feb 10 with 1310 viewsRobTheMonk

Lambo contract on 09:52 - Feb 10 by itfcsimo

Evans surly not stupid enough to let lambo sign long term deal without some clauses in there is he ??
If we don’t go up I expect another change. But I never get what I want lol

Well, we did sign Simon Dawkins...
Lambo contract on 10:34 - Feb 10 with 1258 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I'm sure there will be some conditions to such a long term deal.

However, I wouldn't be surprised given Evans' prior footballing decisions.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambo contract on 12:20 - Feb 10 with 1200 viewsArnieM

Of course there will be get out clauses in this contract. Evans is not daft....and neither is Lambert tbh.

So people wetting themselves about. 5 year deal need have no fears. If Evans wants out of the contract , or Lambert wants to walk again, both scenarios are likely .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lambo contract on 12:24 - Feb 10 with 1187 viewsSuperblue95

“Same as I’m sure lambo will have a clause allowing him to talk to any club that comes sniffing for him”

I bet that’s a long list of a clubs

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Lambo contract on 12:52 - Feb 10 with 1142 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's meaningless. We could "part ways" tomorrow if that's what ME wanted. 5 years just means a bigger payoff when he does go.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambo contract on 12:54 - Feb 10 with 1130 viewsitfcjoe

Even if that is the case, which I'm sure it will be - it still makes Evans look an absolute idiot if he sacks a manager weeks or months after giving them a 5 year contract. And rich men don't like having their ego dented.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambo contract on 13:03 - Feb 10 with 1095 viewschicoazul

Lambo contract on 12:20 - Feb 10 by ArnieM

Of course there will be get out clauses in this contract. Evans is not daft....and neither is Lambert tbh.

So people wetting themselves about. 5 year deal need have no fears. If Evans wants out of the contract , or Lambert wants to walk again, both scenarios are likely .

"Evans is not daft"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambo contract on 15:12 - Feb 10 with 1013 viewsthatdamgood89

Clauses or not, 5 years is sadly a glaring sign of how little Evans knows about the sport he is in and how he is so far removed from the pulse of the club it is silly.

Admittedly, I am a Lambo fan, but 5 years? 18 months to 2 years fine. But 5 for any manager without success is bonkers.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024