Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Przbek 22:07 - Dec 4 with 1827 viewsWickets

Maybe i'm reading too much into it but the thought came to me when i heard the team that PL might have wanted to see how our young keeper could do if Wolves where to re call Norris at Xmas ? Anyone any thought or insight to this ?
Przbek on 22:09 - Dec 4 with 1752 viewswkj

The problem we have atm is we have two goalies (Holy and Norris) who can make an argument to be a number 1 keeper in this league, so I think that having a clear #1 in Holy and support in Przbek makes much more sense.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Przbek on 22:12 - Dec 4 with 1708 viewsWickets

Przbek on 22:09 - Dec 4 by wkj

The problem we have atm is we have two goalies (Holy and Norris) who can make an argument to be a number 1 keeper in this league, so I think that having a clear #1 in Holy and support in Przbek makes much more sense.

Darren Ambrose seemed to rate Pazbek so no argument from me . Norris being recalled might free up a wage to bring someone in .
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 22:13]
Przbek on 22:16 - Dec 4 with 1630 viewswkj

Przbek on 22:12 - Dec 4 by Wickets

Darren Ambrose seemed to rate Pazbek so no argument from me . Norris being recalled might free up a wage to bring someone in .
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 22:13]

I agree, if we can some how snag a decent young striker on loan and rely on the three goalies we have it could be more beneficial to us by the end of the season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Przbek on 22:24 - Dec 4 with 1562 viewsitfcjoe

I’d be amazed if we lost Norris and didn’t replace him with a senior keeper - way too big a risk for a promotion season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Przbek on 22:45 - Dec 4 with 1342 viewsBLUEBEAT

Przbek on 22:24 - Dec 4 by itfcjoe

I’d be amazed if we lost Norris and didn’t replace him with a senior keeper - way too big a risk for a promotion season

Agree.

Would hope, and actually expect, Evans to sit tight with current squad if he’s serious about immediate promotion. If he gets recalled, though...

I can see Georgiou going (sadly) and obviously there’s the long-standing whisper concerning Andre...

But I’d expect everybody else to stay, bar some youth loaned out for experience.

Poll: W or W

Przbek on 23:04 - Dec 4 with 1242 viewsrgp1

Dunno, however I thought it was a great moment at the end when he came in the crowd in front of us and hugged what I assumed was his mum.
Przbek on 23:27 - Dec 4 with 1168 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Przbek on 23:04 - Dec 4 by rgp1

Dunno, however I thought it was a great moment at the end when he came in the crowd in front of us and hugged what I assumed was his mum.

If she was wearing a capotain she probably was.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Przbek on 00:52 - Dec 5 with 1061 viewsrgp1

Przbek on 23:27 - Dec 4 by Tangledupin_Blue

If she was wearing a capotain she probably was.

He's chuffed to nuts on Twitter, also for any statos out there has there every been a goalkeeper making his professional debut and winning a penalty shootout in the same game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024