Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge 21:22 - Nov 5 with 1332 viewstown4life

Still waiting for him to pass the ball forward. abysmal
Judge on 21:27 - Nov 5 with 1306 viewslmfcblue

and he takes Rowe off who’s having a great 2nd half
Judge on 21:35 - Nov 5 with 1259 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge on 21:27 - Nov 5 by lmfcblue

and he takes Rowe off who’s having a great 2nd half

I thought Rowe played well at the start of the season so checked whether he was playing and saw he was. I then noticed he was subbed off in each of those games and thought perhaps I mis-remembered and he was actually poor.

Perhaps Lambert doesn't feel he lasts the pace?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Judge on 21:38 - Nov 5 with 1227 viewslmfcblue

Judge on 21:35 - Nov 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I thought Rowe played well at the start of the season so checked whether he was playing and saw he was. I then noticed he was subbed off in each of those games and thought perhaps I mis-remembered and he was actually poor.

Perhaps Lambert doesn't feel he lasts the pace?

Maybe but was very effective left side
Judge on 21:52 - Nov 5 with 1126 viewsHerbivore

Judge just isn't performing wherever we play him. It's a shame but I don't think there's any value in persisting with him at this point.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Judge on 21:55 - Nov 5 with 1113 viewsGlasgowBlue

Judge on 21:52 - Nov 5 by Herbivore

Judge just isn't performing wherever we play him. It's a shame but I don't think there's any value in persisting with him at this point.

His form suggests a bench option at best. Keeping him at the start of the season was a massive boost and show of intent by Evans but in hindsight we should have taken QPR's money.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Judge on 22:34 - Nov 5 with 1023 viewsNthQldITFC

Judge on 21:52 - Nov 5 by Herbivore

Maybe, but we all know how good he will be if he does get it going.

Good interview from him just now on Radio Suffolk. Honest about his performances, understanding of PL's decisions and positive about getting himself going.

I think its worth sticking with him, the quality will come through soon.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Judge on 22:42 - Nov 5 with 999 viewsclive_baker

I actually think he's starting to look a little sharper. He's clearly got a lot of quality and when he roamed centrally in the 2nd half he looked capable of dictating the play, but he frustrated me a lot tonight too, the final ball was poor on a number of occasions. Personally, I would like to see us persist, I think when we get into our stride in the 2nd half of the season we're capable of tearing up this division. We should be fitter and stronger than the competition, as a result of the rotation policy that Lambert adopts and I think Judge can play a big part in that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Judge on 22:43 - Nov 5 with 992 viewsHerbivore

Judge on 22:34 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

Maybe, but we all know how good he will be if he does get it going.

Good interview from him just now on Radio Suffolk. Honest about his performances, understanding of PL's decisions and positive about getting himself going.

I think its worth sticking with him, the quality will come through soon.

He's played 30+ games for us. When exactly is he going to get going?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Agree (n/t) on 23:02 - Nov 5 with 940 viewsunstableblue

Judge on 22:42 - Nov 5 by clive_baker

I actually think he's starting to look a little sharper. He's clearly got a lot of quality and when he roamed centrally in the 2nd half he looked capable of dictating the play, but he frustrated me a lot tonight too, the final ball was poor on a number of occasions. Personally, I would like to see us persist, I think when we get into our stride in the 2nd half of the season we're capable of tearing up this division. We should be fitter and stronger than the competition, as a result of the rotation policy that Lambert adopts and I think Judge can play a big part in that.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024