Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute 15:01 - Sep 11 with 879 viewsSpruceMoose

Nothing commemorates mass murder quite like a selfie.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 15:06]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:36 - Sep 11 with 805 viewsjaykay

to be pedantic
do you have to face the camera and take the photo yourself

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:38 - Sep 11 with 796 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:36 - Sep 11 by jaykay

to be pedantic
do you have to face the camera and take the photo yourself

I imagine they used some kind of timer function.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:42 - Sep 11 with 789 viewswkj

Probably a couple of dummies stood in front of a green screen

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:44 - Sep 11 with 781 viewsWD19

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:38 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

I imagine they used some kind of timer function.

Does she really need to accompany him when he goes to the urinal!?
Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:47 - Sep 11 with 770 viewswkj

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:44 - Sep 11 by WD19

Does she really need to accompany him when he goes to the urinal!?

I'm surprised you had to ask, he can't find it by himself

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:51 - Sep 11 with 752 viewsSpruceMoose

He really does have to make everything about himself, even today's memorial:

“I was looking out of a window from a building in midtown Manhattan directly at the World Trade Center when I saw the second plane at a tremendous speed go into the second tower,” Trump said. “It was then that I realized the world was going to change.”

He continued: “Soon after I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could. We were not alone.”

What's that you say Richard Alles, retired deputy chief with the New York Fire Department?

“I spent many months there myself, and I never witnessed him,” He was a private citizen at the time. I don’t know what kind of role he could have possibly played.”

Awkward.

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:53 - Sep 11 with 741 viewsitfcjoe

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:51 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

“I was looking out of a window from a building in midtown Manhattan directly at the World Trade Center when I saw the second plane at a tremendous speed go into the second tower,” Trump said. “It was then that I realized the world was going to change.”

He continued: “Soon after I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could. We were not alone.”

What's that you say Richard Alles, retired deputy chief with the New York Fire Department?

“I spent many months there myself, and I never witnessed him,” He was a private citizen at the time. I don’t know what kind of role he could have possibly played.”

Awkward.

Isn't there audio of him that day talking about where Trump Tower now ranked in the tallest building list now they were down too?

EDIT - Not Trump Tower
https://www.indy100.com/article/trump-911-anniversary-trump-tower-height-video-i
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 15:54]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:57 - Sep 11 with 718 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:53 - Sep 11 by itfcjoe

Isn't there audio of him that day talking about where Trump Tower now ranked in the tallest building list now they were down too?

EDIT - Not Trump Tower
https://www.indy100.com/article/trump-911-anniversary-trump-tower-height-video-i

Yeah, he was on various news outlets spouting off with great sensitivity.

Login to get fewer ads

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 16:21 - Sep 11 with 681 viewsWD19

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:51 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Awkward.

Hopefully he was there........running around amongst the carcinogenic dust....
Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 16:45 - Sep 11 with 640 viewsIllinoisblue

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 15:53 - Sep 11 by itfcjoe

EDIT - Not Trump Tower

yeah it was floating about on Twitter. It's just a 20-second clip so lacks the context where he *MAY* have been expressing sadness and horror at what happened. But still. The most incredible and brazen terror attack in your country's history and you're thinking about the size of your buildings and how they rank now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Thought this was an ad for a new TV show for a minute on 17:20 - Sep 11 with 595 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pretty big that was. I’m struggling to think of anything in my lifetime that beats that for an ‘oh my god what the fark is going on?’ moment. I can still remember vividly where I was and what I was doing when the news started breaking.

RIP to those who lost their lives, love to those they left behind and eternal damnation to anyone who tries to make political, relegious or weird internet conspiracy capital out of it.

Edit - that photo is a bit weird, as is Trump in general, but I don’t think it’s an issue tbh. Not today.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 17:22]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024