Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! 21:25 - Aug 9 with 3463 viewsmidastouch

Just copied the below from online, how fickle can you get! From hero to zero in 45 mins! They're playing the European Champions for goodness sake!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwichcityfcfanclub/
Copied from the above link:
"I'm going to say it, because I don't think anyone else will.. but Farke simply is not a Premier League standard manager. If we are to rise up to the next level, we need to sack him very soon and replace him with someone who is actually proven in this league. This first half performance is only a taste of what's to come if we don't act soon enough. He has taken us as far as he possibly can. Thanks for the memories Daniel, but it's time for a change."

#FarkeOut

Talk about panic stations!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 21:29 - Aug 9 with 3391 viewsmidastouch

And with that Pukki scores! Can't believe I'm defending Farke but seriously, I couldn't believe it when I read that message!

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 21:47 - Aug 9 with 3213 viewsjeera

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 21:29 - Aug 9 by midastouch

And with that Pukki scores! Can't believe I'm defending Farke but seriously, I couldn't believe it when I read that message!

People are tw@ts.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 21:49 - Aug 9 with 3197 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The "not a Premier League manager" may well be correct. But they also do not have a Premier League team. Their transfer policy has been take the money and prepare for the Championship next season.

I suspect Farke and Norwich will part ways at some point this season - they were rumoured to be on the verge of it when they drew with us last season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 21:55 - Aug 9 with 3133 viewstextbackup

they've actually played well

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:01 - Aug 9 with 3057 viewsmidastouch

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 21:55 - Aug 9 by textbackup

I thought overall they did too. They showed character not to completely roll over when 4 down at half time. Shouldn't forget their defence was pretty leaky in the Championship so that could be their Achilles heel. Not sure why they didn't start Hernández as he usually looks lively when I've seen them play.

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:20 - Aug 9 with 2874 viewsmidastouch

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:01 - Aug 9 by midastouch

I thought overall they did too. They showed character not to completely roll over when 4 down at half time. Shouldn't forget their defence was pretty leaky in the Championship so that could be their Achilles heel. Not sure why they didn't start Hernández as he usually looks lively when I've seen them play.

Well Liverpool tantalised us first half with a possible 8 or 9 nil demolition on the cards but not to be.
On a random note, how's this for a stat, our 9 nil defeat to Man Utd was sandwiched between two wins by Ipswich against Utd as we had beaten them 3-2 at home earlier that same season and when we met them next following our 9 nil stuffing (in 97 in the League Cup) we beat them 2 nil at home with a lovely little chip goal from Mauricio Taricco stealing the show (I'm sure plenty of you will remember that beauty only too well)! We've beaten Manchester Utd 19 times in our history which isn't a bad effort! And of course there was the 6 nil win to us against them that could of been 8 or 9 nil if we hadn't of been so wasteful with all the missed pens that game. Can't have been many teams that have stuffed Man Utd 6 nil before!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 10:32]

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:21 - Aug 9 with 2859 viewshaynes_toe1

Every fan base has its idiots.

Dont forget we forced Mick out, celebrated Paul Hurst and bowed down to Lambert into League One.
Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:23 - Aug 9 with 2829 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

They just have got to play like that every week.

1shot at it- those who play well will earn Norwich £££ on top of the parachute!!😢
Login to get fewer ads

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:24 - Aug 9 with 2806 viewsBluefish

Get a room ffs

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:25 - Aug 9 with 2780 viewsPJH

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:23 - Aug 9 by BtreeBlueBlood

They just have got to play like that every week.

1shot at it- those who play well will earn Norwich £££ on top of the parachute!!😢

Hopefully with the same final score every week.

I have hopes that Man City might beat them 10-0 but if they lose every game 4-1 that will do for me.
Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:46 - Aug 9 with 2590 viewsmidastouch

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:20 - Aug 9 by midastouch

Well Liverpool tantalised us first half with a possible 8 or 9 nil demolition on the cards but not to be.
On a random note, how's this for a stat, our 9 nil defeat to Man Utd was sandwiched between two wins by Ipswich against Utd as we had beaten them 3-2 at home earlier that same season and when we met them next following our 9 nil stuffing (in 97 in the League Cup) we beat them 2 nil at home with a lovely little chip goal from Mauricio Taricco stealing the show (I'm sure plenty of you will remember that beauty only too well)! We've beaten Manchester Utd 19 times in our history which isn't a bad effort! And of course there was the 6 nil win to us against them that could of been 8 or 9 nil if we hadn't of been so wasteful with all the missed pens that game. Can't have been many teams that have stuffed Man Utd 6 nil before!

The Taricco chip against Utd can be found at the end of this YouTube vid:

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:52 - Aug 9 with 2546 viewsJimmyJazz

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:20 - Aug 9 by midastouch

3 missed penalties, but 2 of them were the same penalty which was retaken - i.e. missed twice

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 01:49 - Aug 10 with 2221 viewsBlueBadger

They lost 4-1
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 1:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 02:53 - Aug 10 with 2169 viewsDeano69

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 01:49 - Aug 10 by BlueBadger

They lost 4-1

But they won the second half 1-0

‘Beep beep beep, vehicle is reversing...’

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:11 - Aug 10 with 1829 viewstextbackup

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 01:49 - Aug 10 by BlueBadger

They lost 4-1

they did. however when I see a team play some decent stuff I wont just lie and say they were sht because they are our rivals.
lost 4-1 but played some decent stuff. we won games 1-0 under MM and I thought we were terrible.
funny old game isn't it

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:13 - Aug 10 with 1821 viewsFixed_It

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 22:21 - Aug 9 by haynes_toe1

Every fan base has its idiots.

Dont forget we forced Mick out, celebrated Paul Hurst and bowed down to Lambert into League One.

'We'? I think you are confused, budgie boy!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:20 - Aug 10 with 1785 viewsTractorWood

They've spent no money in league bathed it riches. If they stay up it would be a big achievement but I suspect they won't.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:21 - Aug 10 with 1786 viewsWickets

Yer any Town fans expecting them to be relegated might well have to think again i'm sorry to say .
Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:24 - Aug 10 with 1764 viewsBlueBadger

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:11 - Aug 10 by textbackup

they did. however when I see a team play some decent stuff I wont just lie and say they were sht because they are our rivals.
lost 4-1 but played some decent stuff. we won games 1-0 under MM and I thought we were terrible.
funny old game isn't it

Ah, an Improved Performance.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:28 - Aug 10 with 1749 viewstextbackup

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:24 - Aug 10 by BlueBadger

Ah, an Improved Performance.

I knew more than one line was fcking wasted replying to you, because the ability to reply with anything intelligent would be too much for you

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 09:04 - Aug 10 with 1619 viewsBluefish

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 08:11 - Aug 10 by textbackup

funny old game isn't it

You haven't mentioned mick for a while

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 09:10 - Aug 10 with 1592 viewstextbackup

Fickle #FarkeOut calls already!!! on 09:04 - Aug 10 by Bluefish

You haven't mentioned mick for a while

I just have. but not in any sort of terms that require a 5 pager.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024