Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? 09:27 - Sep 26 with 1198 viewsfactual_blue

Pretty please.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:32 - Sep 26 with 1187 viewsSteve_M

I think you need to get ABB to go back on Facebook as there is bound to be some very informative analysis there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:38 - Sep 26 with 1178 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The Lisbon Treaty is the instrument which allows that all EU citizens can go to hell in a handcart*.

*Subject to Passenger Handcart Safety Regulations (EU), 2011.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:39 - Sep 26 with 1162 viewsfactual_blue

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:32 - Sep 26 by Steve_M

I think you need to get ABB to go back on Facebook as there is bound to be some very informative analysis there.

I wouldn't want anybody to go on facetwit on my behalf; it will have a deleterious effect on his sanity in the long run.

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:40 - Sep 26 with 1169 viewsStokieBlue

It enforces the creation of a federalised European super-state, run from Berlin for the benefit of the Germans.

Or something like that anyway.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:40 - Sep 26 with 1164 viewsfooters

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:38 - Sep 26 by Tangledupin_Blue

The Lisbon Treaty is the instrument which allows that all EU citizens can go to hell in a handcart*.

*Subject to Passenger Handcart Safety Regulations (EU), 2011.

Norway is very nice this time of year. Didn't know you could get there in a handcart, tho.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:40 - Sep 26 with 1160 viewsfooters

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:40 - Sep 26 by StokieBlue

It enforces the creation of a federalised European super-state, run from Berlin for the benefit of the Germans.

Or something like that anyway.

SB

*ze Germans.

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:42 - Sep 26 with 1150 viewsfactual_blue

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:40 - Sep 26 by footers

Norway is very nice this time of year. Didn't know you could get there in a handcart, tho.

Moose Meandering Handcart Tours are rated on TripAdvisor. Typical ratings are 'less than zero', and comments are typically 'avoid this mad ungulate-run company at all costs'.

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 16:20 - Sep 27 with 987 viewsjeera

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:39 - Sep 26 by factual_blue

I wouldn't want anybody to go on facetwit on my behalf; it will have a deleterious effect on his sanity in the long run.

Where did you hear of it then?

That [FB] is the only place I've seen this mentioned and it's shared by people who clearly don't know it was brought into force years ago.

Apparently we have to learn every EU language and spit at anyone using English.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 16:48 - Sep 27 with 951 viewsWeWereZombies

Nata chance...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 16:52 - Sep 27 with 944 viewswkj

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 09:32 - Sep 26 by Steve_M

The most sensible and scientific post I could find was this.

Hope it helps.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 16:55 - Sep 27 with 936 viewsfooters

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 16:52 - Sep 27 by wkj

The most sensible and scientific post I could find was this.

Hope it helps.

All women's names... coincidence? I think not.

Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 17:36 - Sep 27 with 902 viewsBloomBlue

It was implemented in 2009
Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 2020 provisions to me? on 17:41 - Sep 27 with 893 viewseireblue

sorry caps lock is broken, so that is a no from me.
Can anybody explain the Lisbon Treaty 20/20 provisions to me? on 18:29 - Sep 27 with 860 viewsTrequartista

120 balls each, fielding restrictions apply, highest score wins.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024