Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kings of Anglia podcast continuation 15:52 - Aug 1 with 647 viewsskyblue23

They've been covering there opinions for the season ahead and I'm interested to see your opinions and why.

For me..

Key player: Alan Judge - very hard to choose between Norwood and Judge, possibly even Huws but I can't due to the uncertainty of him lasting the season due to injuries. But Norwood needs service and the main link I believe will be Judge. The guy will be a class above the rest this season.

Top goalscorer: Jame Norwood - Obviously.

Surprise package: Danny Rowe - I'm hopeful this could be his year with Edwards out at the moment he has a fair crack to go out and show what he can do.

Big season for: Dozzell - A lot of hype surrounded him when Hurst wouldn't select him last season and he seems to be doing well. But I believe he needs to have a big season at league 1 level if he's going to hit the heights of the Premier League one day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Key player:

Top goalscorer:

Surprise package:

Big season for:

[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 15:52]

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 15:58 - Aug 1 with 614 viewsitfcjoe

Key player: Judge - everything will go through him

Top goalscorer: Norwood - if it isn't him we're screwed!

Surprise package: Flynn Downes - Think he is going to turn into one of the best midfielders in the league this season. He looked brilliant in pre season and will go from stregth to strength and become a total regular

Big season for: Andre Dozzell - Needs to end the season as a regular and running things, will be hard in a busy midfield

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 16:08 - Aug 1 with 582 viewsIpswichKnight

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 15:58 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

Key player: Judge - everything will go through him

Top goalscorer: Norwood - if it isn't him we're screwed!

Surprise package: Flynn Downes - Think he is going to turn into one of the best midfielders in the league this season. He looked brilliant in pre season and will go from stregth to strength and become a total regular

Big season for: Andre Dozzell - Needs to end the season as a regular and running things, will be hard in a busy midfield

Totally agree with you on Downes, you could see even last season he has something about him that makes him standout, curb the nasty streak that makes him lash out ( or send him to Taricco to work out how to do it without being caught! ) and we have a proper player that we will badly struggle to keep hold of.
Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 16:14 - Aug 1 with 560 viewsDyland

Key player: Judge... or if he does leave at the last minute for QPR after all, Huws (oh dear)

Top goalscorer: Norwood, obvs

Surprise package: Blooters stopping being such a miserable sod

Big season for: Lambert

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 16:21 - Aug 1 with 534 viewsKieran_Knows

Key player: Judge

Top goalscorer: Norwood

Surprise package: Lankester

Big season for: Dozzell

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 16:44 - Aug 1 with 497 viewsipswich78

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 16:08 - Aug 1 by IpswichKnight

Totally agree with you on Downes, you could see even last season he has something about him that makes him standout, curb the nasty streak that makes him lash out ( or send him to Taricco to work out how to do it without being caught! ) and we have a proper player that we will badly struggle to keep hold of.

I always remember Alan Brazil referring to Taricco as the 'Silent Assassin" during commentary one game. Loved that!

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 16:55 - Aug 1 with 463 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Key player: Norwood - Everything is going to be about keeping Norwood fit. He is absolutely the key to our promotion push and he will score if we give him the chances.

Top goalscorer: Norwood, with Jackson running him close.

Surprise package: Danny Rowe. Big year for him and i think he will step up massively.

Big season for: Lambert - He has to be a success this year. No question.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Kings of Anglia podcast continuation on 18:42 - Aug 1 with 369 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Key Player: Emyr Huws- If fit he is the best player in the league. Hoping he stays fit and if so he might be the player we have been missing for so long.

Top Scorer: Norwood...

Surprise Package: Donacien- I rate him, I think he will hold down the RB position this season.

Big season for-Ipswich Town. Lets get back first time of asking.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024