Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... 13:07 - Jul 23 with 1395 viewsunstableblue

... I have used memories of the Col U win and the extended insight into the German training camp to keep my massive positivity going!

Phil - it seems to me that the coaching staff is larger and more technical than before?, with 2 fitness stats guys and 2 tactical/playing analysts.... plus it seems the use of videos (from gantry), GPS is also significantly increased.....

PLEASE CONFIRM THIS IMPROVEMENT?

I thank you

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 13:10 - Jul 23 with 1360 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

We've had a bid for Judge which is insulting and it's been turned down. Cannot see QPR going from that to anything like what is realistic.

Dozzell is not going anywhere, unless we get what would probably be a very sizeable fee for him. As disappointing as that would be, he's hardly ripping up trees and a massive loss to the starting eleven as of now. We are in League One. We don't get to turn down big offers for players, especially those not currently contributing.

Evans backed Hurst last summer in allowing him to do his own thing, even if that was a disaster, brought Lambert in and the likes of Quaner, Keane, Bree, Judge etc wouldn't have been cheap despite the fact we were going down. League One finances are completely different and we have to operate sensibly.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 1329 viewsBlueBadger

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 13:10 - Jul 23 by WarkTheWarkITFC

We've had a bid for Judge which is insulting and it's been turned down. Cannot see QPR going from that to anything like what is realistic.

Dozzell is not going anywhere, unless we get what would probably be a very sizeable fee for him. As disappointing as that would be, he's hardly ripping up trees and a massive loss to the starting eleven as of now. We are in League One. We don't get to turn down big offers for players, especially those not currently contributing.

Evans backed Hurst last summer in allowing him to do his own thing, even if that was a disaster, brought Lambert in and the likes of Quaner, Keane, Bree, Judge etc wouldn't have been cheap despite the fact we were going down. League One finances are completely different and we have to operate sensibly.

The bitter irony is though, that Evans could probably add in a fair degree of 'stay-down' proofing with a relatively small outlay compared to attempting to compete in the Championship and it would probably save him money in the long run to have us bounce back straight.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 13:17 - Jul 23 with 1308 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 13:15 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

The bitter irony is though, that Evans could probably add in a fair degree of 'stay-down' proofing with a relatively small outlay compared to attempting to compete in the Championship and it would probably save him money in the long run to have us bounce back straight.

I have no issues with Evans not spending any more money due to the financial situation in League One.

But when we have a few million in unexpected sell on fees that hadn't been budgeted for, that really should be given to Lambert to buy 2-3 top players at this level and hugely increase our prospects, especially with 2-3 areas needed to strengthen (CB, another CF and LM / LW).

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 14:12 - Jul 23 with 1155 viewsPhilTWTD

Fitness stats guys are interns from Brunel, they've been here since the start of pre-season, was talking to them a few weeks back.

The analysts have been here for a few years, not the first incumbents, and they've videoed from the gantry for some seasons as well. The GPS tracking was brought in last year.
Marcus is leaving? on 14:23 - Jul 23 with 1097 viewsSwansea_Blue

🤞

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 17:56 - Jul 23 with 910 viewsunstableblue

(Phil?) With the negative vibes over Marcus, Dozzell and Judge leaving.... on 14:12 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

Fitness stats guys are interns from Brunel, they've been here since the start of pre-season, was talking to them a few weeks back.

The analysts have been here for a few years, not the first incumbents, and they've videoed from the gantry for some seasons as well. The GPS tracking was brought in last year.

I'm somehow going to take that as a resounding "YES"

Enjoy Nottingham.

PS - I'm liking you negativity and calm persona towards the Judge and Dozzell stories... Keep Calm

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024