Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So location a factor for Norwood coming here 10:07 - Jun 11 with 2942 viewsGerkensBeard

Hell in recent times we’ve been outdone on possible transfers due to players wanting to move back north. We’re lucky he’s from Eastbourne. He could live halfway between. I guess one of those championship clubs who were in for him can’t of been a London club then
So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:16 - Jun 11 with 2900 viewschicoazul

I am increasingly uneasy about this signing. A public schoolboy from Eastbourne, this is the club of John Wark Kieron Dyer and Kevin Beattie, stout working class stock from stout working class areas. Not sure I can bring myself to cheer him on TBH.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:19 - Jun 11 with 2859 viewsfooters

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:16 - Jun 11 by chicoazul

I am increasingly uneasy about this signing. A public schoolboy from Eastbourne, this is the club of John Wark Kieron Dyer and Kevin Beattie, stout working class stock from stout working class areas. Not sure I can bring myself to cheer him on TBH.

Would his dire grades help cheer you up, chickers?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:19 - Jun 11 with 2855 viewschicoazul

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:19 - Jun 11 by footers

Would his dire grades help cheer you up, chickers?

Oh yes, definitely! HOw did he do?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:22 - Jun 11 with 2832 viewsfooters

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:19 - Jun 11 by chicoazul

Oh yes, definitely! HOw did he do?

C in woodwork.

I'll save the rest just in case he turns into a Bertie Wooster type.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:29 - Jun 11 with 2797 viewsvilanovablue

Considering he comes from Eastbourne good job he isn't a pensioner...

NB: I live in Eastbourne and I'm not a pensioner either.
So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:30 - Jun 11 with 2789 viewsGuthrum

Also the club of the Cobbolds, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:45 - Jun 11 with 2716 viewsGerkensBeard

Yes but he’s a rebellious public schoolboy. Our own prince harry
So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 11:10 - Jun 11 with 2603 viewsPositivelyPortman

Mings was privately educated,.
He’s none too shabby with his charity work and left leaning views.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Login to get fewer ads

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 11:15 - Jun 11 with 2577 viewsTrumptonBlue

Flynn Downes was a public schoolboy, too.
So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 11:24 - Jun 11 with 2536 viewsmonty_radio

Keano foresaw the coming of the prawn sandwich, but surely, not here.

............ and when Norrie's mates rock up in the fanzone will there be wicker picnic baskets sitting on the back of fashionable estate cars; deck-chairs and champers in Handford Road car-park.

Not too concerned as to whether he competes with Ty in the right-on (left-on?) cause stakes, but I do hope this doesn't mean the shifting of our slender catering resources so that I miss even more of the second-half queuing in the Cobbold for my humble cup of tea.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 14:39]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 11:40 - Jun 11 with 2484 viewsSitfcB

^ due to the fact people are taking this seriously.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 11:46 - Jun 11 with 2459 viewschicoazul

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 11:15 - Jun 11 by TrumptonBlue

Flynn Downes was a public schoolboy, too.

Oh nooooo, really??

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 12:58 - Jun 11 with 2246 viewsBlueBadger

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 10:30 - Jun 11 by Guthrum

Also the club of the Cobbolds, tho.

..David Sheepshanks...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 15:10 - Jun 11 with 2039 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 15:19 - Jun 11 with 2013 viewsitfcjoe

So location a factor for Norwood coming here on 11:46 - Jun 11 by chicoazul

Oh nooooo, really??

Same one as Frank Lampard

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024