Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19:49 - Jan 15 with 5689 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:50 - Jan 15 with 3088 viewswkj

Context please

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:50 - Jan 15 with 3074 viewsSpruceMoose

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:50 - Jan 15 by wkj

Context please

The Tweet would be nice!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:51 - Jan 15 with 3065 viewsSitfcB

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:50 - Jan 15 by wkj

Context please

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:51 - Jan 15 with 3069 viewsKievthegreat

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:52 - Jan 15 with 3031 viewsSpruceMoose

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:51 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:52 - Jan 15 with 3036 viewsxrayspecs

It has been the EU strategy from day one.

Only a genuine threat of no deal will move them to a different position.
on 19:52 - Jan 15 with 3027 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:50 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

The Tweet would be nice!

on 19:53 - Jan 15 with 3011 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:52 - Jan 15 by xrayspecs

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:54 - Jan 15 with 3005 viewsSpruceMoose

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:52 - Jan 15 by xrayspecs

Not sure the EU had much say in today's vote...

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:55 - Jan 15 with 2983 viewsTrequartista

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:51 - Jan 15 by Kievthegreat

You'd like me to say it? You want the word? I will not flinch from...

WAR

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 2977 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:54 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Not sure the EU had much say in today's vote...

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 2977 viewsStokieBlue

Clearly means cancel brexit.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 2978 viewswkj

Hmmm - This sort of sh1t post from the EU makes me more inclined to vote leave should a new referendum come, honestly shouldn't have said a thing to be fair

Crybaby

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 2969 viewsSpruceMoose

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:55 - Jan 15 by Trequartista

WAR

What is it good for?

on 19:57 - Jan 15 with 2965 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:55 - Jan 15 by Trequartista

WAR

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:57 - Jan 15 with 2953 viewsSpruceMoose

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:56 - Jan 15 by wkj

Hmmm - This sort of sh1t post from the EU makes me more inclined to vote leave should a new referendum come, honestly shouldn't have said a thing to be fair

Did you mean to log into your Pickles account to post that one?

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 20:00 - Jan 15 with 2928 viewswkj

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:57 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Did you mean to log into your Pickles account to post that one?

Ha, Honestly thought, Brexit in a referendum was decided on a knife edge, and I would like to think a good number of tweeners were on the fence about the degree of EU influence in the UK. Today's vote had absolutely no place in Tusk's jurisdiction and just came across as meddling to me if im honest.

Crybaby

on 20:01 - Jan 15 with 2924 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 2910 viewsBlueBadger

...said complete idiots everywhere.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 2910 viewswkj

on 20:01 - Jan 15 by _

I don't disagree with the message in many ways - just the source

Crybaby

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 2908 viewsSpruceMoose

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 20:00 - Jan 15 by wkj

Ha, Honestly thought, Brexit in a referendum was decided on a knife edge, and I would like to think a good number of tweeners were on the fence about the degree of EU influence in the UK. Today's vote had absolutely no place in Tusk's jurisdiction and just came across as meddling to me if im honest.

To me, it's like divorcing the missus and saying anything she thinks is irrelevant.

on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 2905 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 19:56 - Jan 15 by StokieBlue

Clearly means cancel brexit.

SB

on 20:05 - Jan 15 with 2881 views_

WAR

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 20:14 - Jan 15 with 2824 viewswkj

In other news I preferred Ainsley Harriot's reply to the tweet

Crybaby

on 20:17 - Jan 15 with 2798 views_

Donald Tusk’s Tweet hits the nail on the head... on 20:14 - Jan 15 by wkj

In other news I preferred Ainsley Harriot's reply to the tweet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024