Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting censorship (n/t) 09:47 - Dec 30 with 24766 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:49 - Dec 30 with 6298 viewsBrixtonBlue

I missed it, what did you do THIS time?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:51 - Dec 30 with 6300 viewsPhilTWTD

The constant trolling is becoming tedious. Not got time to deal with it at the moment. It stops or you're not going to be welcome any more.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:10 - Dec 30 with 6233 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 09:51 - Dec 30 by PhilTWTD

The constant trolling is becoming tedious. Not got time to deal with it at the moment. It stops or you're not going to be welcome any more.

Sorry old chap how rude of me. I will just slate the club and abuse players from now on

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:16 - Dec 30 with 6194 viewsjjblue84

Why do people think using the phrase trolling justifies censorship!!
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:17 - Dec 30 with 6196 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:16 - Dec 30 by jjblue84

Why do people think using the phrase trolling justifies censorship!!

Im not sure I understand the phrase trolling anymore, certainly not in the context in has been applied here.

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:19 - Dec 30 with 6181 viewsjjblue84

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:17 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

Im not sure I understand the phrase trolling anymore, certainly not in the context in has been applied here.

What did he disagree with this time? He refused my blog post just because I criticised Marcus Evans...turned out I was right!!
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:27 - Dec 30 with 6147 viewsPhilTWTD

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:19 - Dec 30 by jjblue84

What did he disagree with this time? He refused my blog post just because I criticised Marcus Evans...turned out I was right!!

Just had to look back to see what you're on about. The blog was nearly a year ago and I didn't refuse to post it, I said it couldn't go up as it was because there were factual inaccuracies, including the claim that money goes out of the club to MEG. You didn't respond to my message. If amendments had been made, like other blogs critical of ME, it would have gone up.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:29 - Dec 30 with 6118 viewsPhilTWTD

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:10 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

Sorry old chap how rude of me. I will just slate the club and abuse players from now on

You're only back on here due to our goodwill, which you're again abusing.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:32 - Dec 30 with 6099 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:29 - Dec 30 by PhilTWTD

What have I done wrong?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:36 - Dec 30 with 6087 viewsartsbossbeard

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:29 - Dec 30 by PhilTWTD

Bit unfair this, Phil.

You've got a few who cross lines daily and after warnings, who still carry on in the same manner. Personally, I think Bluefish has made a valid point or two here.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:36 - Dec 30 with 6070 viewsWD19

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:32 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

What have I done wrong?

In the context of what some get away with on here: absolutely nothing.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:40 - Dec 30 with 6041 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:36 - Dec 30 by artsbossbeard

Bit unfair this, Phil.

You've got a few who cross lines daily and after warnings, who still carry on in the same manner. Personally, I think Bluefish has made a valid point or two here.

I understand that I pushed Phil too far by disagreeing with him during the roy keane era but I am perplexed as to what I have done wrong now. From what I see the board has people posting every day the same stuff about Evans and Spence, i simply challenge that and call for supporting the club. I think the trolling comment is extremely unfair.

Presumably this will be enough to get me another ban though so good luck in being the remaining voice of normality and reason on here. We are a fan base hell bent on destroying the thing we are collectively here to support. Enough damage has been done recently but it continues daily.

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:41 - Dec 30 with 6022 viewsjjblue84

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:27 - Dec 30 by PhilTWTD

Just had to look back to see what you're on about. The blog was nearly a year ago and I didn't refuse to post it, I said it couldn't go up as it was because there were factual inaccuracies, including the claim that money goes out of the club to MEG. You didn't respond to my message. If amendments had been made, like other blogs critical of ME, it would have gone up.

1) You refused to post it, you deleted it from the blogs

2) I didn’t say he took money out of the club
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:42 - Dec 30 with 6017 viewsHarry_Palmer

Bit unfair this, Phil.

You obviously didn't see the bit where he casually accused his fellow supporters of racism without any justification. The post and replies were deleted but not the entire thread.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 10:57]
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:42 - Dec 30 with 6014 viewsPhilTWTD

Bit unfair this, Phil.

He's been banned for personal abuse and trolling on numerous occasions. We allowed him back as he said it would stop. It hasn't stopped and has actually got worse. I thought I was being generous by giving him a warning, to be honest.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:43 - Dec 30 with 5986 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:42 - Dec 30 by PhilTWTD

He's been banned for personal abuse and trolling on numerous occasions. We allowed him back as he said it would stop. It hasn't stopped and has actually got worse. I thought I was being generous by giving him a warning, to be honest.

Where have I posted personal abuse and trolling? What is trolling?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:43 - Dec 30 with 5986 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit unfair this, Phil.

What was his point?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:46 - Dec 30 with 5967 viewsPhilTWTD

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:41 - Dec 30 by jjblue84

1) You refused to post it, you deleted it from the blogs

2) I didn’t say he took money out of the club

It used the phrase "donating to that charitable cause of the Marcus Evans Group", which I read as money going out of the club to MEG. It wasn't deleted - it's still on the system - it would have gone up if you'd made the amendment.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:46 - Dec 30 with 5956 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:42 - Dec 30 by Harry_Palmer

You obviously didn't see the bit where he casually accused his fellow supporters of racism without any justification. The post and replies were deleted but not the entire thread.

It is a wider problem in the game that some supporters and pundits view black players as lazy. We can censor it though and ban people that discuss it if it helps.

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:47 - Dec 30 with 5926 viewsBenters2

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:42 - Dec 30 by Harry_Palmer

Indeed.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:49 - Dec 30 with 5933 viewsPhilTWTD

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:43 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

Where have I posted personal abuse and trolling? What is trolling?

Doesn't take me long to look back and find a complaint about you telling another poster to "F*** off. Go back to the news comments you plastic moron "
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:50 - Dec 30 with 5914 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:49 - Dec 30 by PhilTWTD

Doesn't take me long to look back and find a complaint about you telling another poster to "F*** off. Go back to the news comments you plastic moron "

In the past month? How far are we talking here? What have I done wrong today?

Presumably that was to someone like frimley? Surely he is more of a troll? Do you think I receive similar back without any warnings issued? I was under the impression some were seen as fair game.

Still don't see what I have done wrong today
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 10:52]

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:51 - Dec 30 with 5897 viewsPhilTWTD

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:40 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

I understand that I pushed Phil too far by disagreeing with him during the roy keane era but I am perplexed as to what I have done wrong now. From what I see the board has people posting every day the same stuff about Evans and Spence, i simply challenge that and call for supporting the club. I think the trolling comment is extremely unfair.

Presumably this will be enough to get me another ban though so good luck in being the remaining voice of normality and reason on here. We are a fan base hell bent on destroying the thing we are collectively here to support. Enough damage has been done recently but it continues daily.

The disagreement over Roy Keane was you repeatedly posting calling him a 'c***' on here, which we unsurprisingly banned you for when it didn't stop.
Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:53 - Dec 30 with 5867 viewsBluefish

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:51 - Dec 30 by PhilTWTD

The disagreement over Roy Keane was you repeatedly posting calling him a 'c***' on here, which we unsurprisingly banned you for when it didn't stop.

I didn't disagree with that but again I am failing to see what it has to do with today or even recent times.

How many repeatedly called Mick a c*** and received a ban?

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:54 - Dec 30 with 5853 viewsHarry_Palmer

Interesting censorship (n/t) on 10:46 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

It is a wider problem in the game that some supporters and pundits view black players as lazy. We can censor it though and ban people that discuss it if it helps.

You know full well that you suggested it was happening on this board, and I suspect you were aiming it at anybody who has criticised Spence.

There was nothing about a discussion of a wider problem within the game, it was just a very lazy swipe from you at fellow supporters. You are simply on a wind up, do you really not have anything better to do?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024