Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! 12:52 - Dec 23 with 3780 viewshomer_123

Recalled from Swansea and will be joining us for the rest of the season by all accounts.

Additional def info - if Lambert cannot secure a RB then....wait for it....CCV and Pennington in the middle with Chambo back at RB.

Jonas isn't going to sign a new contract and will be free to leave the club as of Jan.

Town as doing all they can to see if they can get out of signing Donacien...looks very unllikely but Hurst is not happy with Nsialla or Donacien longer term and is looking to shift both on. Possible that Donacien, if signed, will leave immediately on loan with a view to a perm move.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 12:57 - Dec 23 with 3728 viewsDurovigutum

Jonas is still contracted to May, even if he chooses to sign a pre-contract elsewhere. Agree the RB needs strengthening, but Knudsen and Kenlock will do until the new season as our priorities are elsewhere.
CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 13:02 - Dec 23 with 3689 viewshomer_123

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 12:57 - Dec 23 by Durovigutum

Jonas is still contracted to May, even if he chooses to sign a pre-contract elsewhere. Agree the RB needs strengthening, but Knudsen and Kenlock will do until the new season as our priorities are elsewhere.

Jonas is free to leave (i.e. speak to other clubs) from Jan.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 13:15 - Dec 23 with 3636 viewsSporall

Who's looking to shift Donacien and Nsialla??
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 16:35]
CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 13:19 - Dec 23 with 3599 viewsPJH

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 13:15 - Dec 23 by Sporall

Who's looking to shift Donacien and Nsialla??
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 16:35]

Maybe someone should give Homer the def info that Hurst is no longer here-thank goodness.
CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 13:31 - Dec 23 with 3520 viewsVaughan8

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 13:02 - Dec 23 by homer_123

Jonas is free to leave (i.e. speak to other clubs) from Jan.

I know it's pedantic but "free to leave" in your original post does suggest to leave in January not just to speak to clubs.

CCV did play mostly well last season so I think he would be a good addition. Chambers are right back.isnt ideal but has to be better than Spence....

This might not be nice but I hope Donacein doesnt get clearance. Seems a lot of money for someone who seemingly isn't better than Spence, and I don't think he's particularly young?
CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 18:10 - Dec 23 with 3148 viewsJ2BLUE

More guessing from a clueless mug.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 18:26 - Dec 23 with 3099 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 18:10 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

Tad harsh

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 18:27 - Dec 23 with 3091 viewsJ2BLUE

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 18:26 - Dec 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Tad harsh

Not really. Do you really think Lambert, who has repeatedly said he wants experience, is going to have two young CBs together? Even if he was do you think Homer would have a source who would tell him that?

He's making up rubbish and hoping for bites.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 23:26 - Dec 23 with 2730 viewsGarv

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 13:31 - Dec 23 by Vaughan8

I know it's pedantic but "free to leave" in your original post does suggest to leave in January not just to speak to clubs.

CCV did play mostly well last season so I think he would be a good addition. Chambers are right back.isnt ideal but has to be better than Spence....

This might not be nice but I hope Donacein doesnt get clearance. Seems a lot of money for someone who seemingly isn't better than Spence, and I don't think he's particularly young?

Donacien is better than Spence, he's just been mucked about and bizarrely Lambo doesn't see him a full back.

He's just turned 25.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 23:30 - Dec 23 with 2709 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 23:26 - Dec 23 by Garv

Donacien is better than Spence, he's just been mucked about and bizarrely Lambo doesn't see him a full back.

He's just turned 25.

Josh Emmanuel is better than both, hope he comes back in Jan.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 23:58 - Dec 23 with 2621 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 18:10 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

Little bit steep.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 23:58 - Dec 23 with 2619 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 18:27 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

Not really. Do you really think Lambert, who has repeatedly said he wants experience, is going to have two young CBs together? Even if he was do you think Homer would have a source who would tell him that?

He's making up rubbish and hoping for bites.

Looks like he’s got a bite.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 00:31 - Dec 24 with 2569 viewsMrTown

Can see certain aspects of that, CCV returning, Knudsen leaving, although none of that def info as it’s has been whispered for a couple of weeks now.

The whole Penno and CCV partnership. I don’t think so. Lambert talks about inexperience, and we are going to take out our most experienced, captain at the heart of the defence and put him at right back. And then build a new partnership who have never played together of a 24 year old and a 20 year old. I don’t see that.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

CCV, Jonas and more - def info time! on 00:33 - Dec 24 with 2565 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hurst isn't happy with Nsialla or Donacien? Did they move him upstairs then?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024