Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? 13:57 - Dec 9 with 1948 viewsBrixtonBlue

Or good books?
Or anything else I can populate my Xmas list with?!?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 14:21 - Dec 9 with 1923 views_

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 15:08 - Dec 9 with 1897 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 14:21 - Dec 9 by _

Another thinly veiled dig. What is up with this place today? Is there a full moon or something?

I'm done here, everyone's become an arsehole.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 15:21 - Dec 9 with 1880 viewswitchdoctor

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 15:08 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Another thinly veiled dig. What is up with this place today? Is there a full moon or something?

again?
Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 16:20 - Dec 9 with 1841 viewsJ2BLUE

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 15:08 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Don't go mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 16:43 - Dec 9 with 1827 views_

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 16:50 - Dec 9 with 1821 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 16:43 - Dec 9 by _

Really.

"The book shows us how a thoughtless sentence, a careless statement or a moment of just not thinking before you hit the keyboard can lead to both famous and unknown people getting ripped apart online."

No relevance to me at all there?!

on 16:58 - Dec 9 with 1803 views_

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 16:50 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Really.

"The book shows us how a thoughtless sentence, a careless statement or a moment of just not thinking before you hit the keyboard can lead to both famous and unknown people getting ripped apart online."

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 1796 viewsfooters

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 16:50 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Really.

It* was one of the most popular books of (I think) last year, not sure it's a veiled threat! And just as is probably the case here, the author just happens to be good so Libs recommended another by him.

*Edit: I mean the first book.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 17:00]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:06 - Dec 9 with 1771 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 16:58 - Dec 9 by _

To be honest, I've got so many books I haven't read yet. Currently on Thinking About It Only Makes It Worse by David Mitchell, which is very funny. Basically him moaning about real life like an intelligent Karl Pilkington.

on 17:11 - Dec 9 with 1756 views_

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:06 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

To be honest, I've got so many books I haven't read yet. Currently on Thinking About It Only Makes It Worse by David Mitchell, which is very funny. Basically him moaning about real life like an intelligent Karl Pilkington.

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:25 - Dec 9 with 1728 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Depends which type of comedy gives you a good guffaw really.
Micky Flanagan always gives me a laugh.
Jim Jefferies if you are wanting some no nonsense material. Not for the easily offended though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:27 - Dec 9 with 1723 viewsDyland

Really.

Sounds like you need to kick the class As on the head as well as the booze matey x ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:44 - Dec 9 with 1687 viewsBrixtonBlue

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:25 - Dec 9 by StochesStotasBlewe

Depends which type of comedy gives you a good guffaw really.
Micky Flanagan always gives me a laugh.
Jim Jefferies if you are wanting some no nonsense material. Not for the easily offended though.

I got a Jim Jefferies one last year and yeah, I know what you mean!

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:45 - Dec 9 with 1682 viewsBrixtonBlue

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:27 - Dec 9 by Dyland

Sounds like you need to kick the class As on the head as well as the booze matey x ;)

I'm clean of all mind bending substances!

Oh, sorry to hear that on 17:46 - Dec 9 with 1676 viewsDyland

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:45 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

I'm clean of all mind bending substances!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:49 - Dec 9 with 1668 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not comedy (although given the subject could well be funny) but this is meant to be good, if there are any cricket lovers on your list

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2018/nov/27/ian-bo

And relax. When we want to call you a tosser it’ll be obvious, not veiled
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 17:50]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 18:36 - Dec 9 with 1615 viewsBrixtonBlue

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 17:49 - Dec 9 by Swansea_Blue

Not comedy (although given the subject could well be funny) but this is meant to be good, if there are any cricket lovers on your list

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2018/nov/27/ian-bo

And relax. When we want to call you a tosser it’ll be obvious, not veiled
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 17:50]

I'm actually making a list for myself to give to my brother! Bit short on ideas this year.

And the only thing I can think of that's more boring than cricket is reading a book about cricket.

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 18:38 - Dec 9 with 1608 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 18:36 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

I'm actually making a list for myself to give to my brother! Bit short on ideas this year.

And the only thing I can think of that's more boring than cricket is reading a book about cricket.

I’ll put you down for 3 copies then?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 18:59 - Dec 9 with 1576 viewsBrixtonBlue

Any good stand-up comedy DVDs out at the moment? on 18:38 - Dec 9 by Swansea_Blue

I’ll put you down for 3 copies then?

Well that's just not cricket!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024