Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" 15:16 - Oct 19 with 1070 viewsitfcjoe

Is this deemed transphobic now?

There was something the other day about how you shouldn't call someone who is pregnant an 'expectant mother' or a 'pregnant woman' because it may offend intersex and transgender men.

To extend that - your Auntie could have balls and your Uncle may have no balls
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 15:20]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:24 - Oct 19 with 1034 viewsKieran_Knows

Stop the world, I would like to get off please.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 1015 viewsReuser_is_God

We may as well just all sit here in silence doing & saying nothing nowadays because whatever you do do or say will offend someone somewhere in the world.

Snowflakes.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 1013 viewsm14_blue

Is that pregnant thing true?

Absolutely bonkers if so but sounds a bit 'they want to ban christmas' made up rumour.
"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:32 - Oct 19 with 991 viewsjaykay

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:28 - Oct 19 by m14_blue

Absolutely bonkers if so but sounds a bit 'they want to ban christmas' made up rumour.

well the straight banana thing was true so maybe this is lol

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:39 - Oct 19 with 976 viewsitfcjoe

It's actually from 2017 having looked into it - I only heard it the other day

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/23/call-expectant-mothers-pregnant-peop

Expectant mothers should be called “pregnant people”, the Government has suggested in a submission to amend a UN treaty.

(No subject) on 15:43 - Oct 19 with 971 viewsGunnsAirkick

My wife got some grief on Facebook recently, she posted something like "men don't know what PMS is like"; someone replied saying that's offensive because some men have periods too. I'm a very liberal guy, but I find people are so quick to be offended now, it is exhausting.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 15:44]
"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:45 - Oct 19 with 954 viewsFrimleyBlue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167632/Don-t-call-pregnant-patients-mo

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

(No subject) on 15:46 - Oct 19 with 951 viewsFrimleyBlue

(No subject) on 15:43 - Oct 19 by GunnsAirkick

My wife got some grief on Facebook recently, she posted something like "men don't know what PMS is like"; someone replied saying that's offensive because some men have periods too. I'm a very liberal guy, but I find people are so quick to be offended now, it is exhausting.

lol. sorry that cracked me up

we now know the response to , " you have no idea how it feels to get kicked in the nuts"

well actually.........

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

on 15:47 - Oct 19 with 950 views_

(No subject) on 15:51 - Oct 19 with 940 viewsitfcjoe

It's beyond a joke really - I'd have just deleted that comment and blocked them from Facebook, they will add no value to mine or any of my friends lifes!

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 926 viewsm14_blue

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 15:39 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

It's actually from 2017 having looked into it - I only heard it the other day

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/23/call-expectant-mothers-pregnant-peop

Expectant mothers should be called “pregnant people”, the Government has suggested in a submission to amend a UN treaty.

That's insane.

Things like this completely dilute the things that are actual issues too.
(No subject) on 16:02 - Oct 19 with 910 viewsGlasgowBlue

Having read a number of Dolly’s posts over the years I am convinced that some men do have periods.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(No subject) on 16:08 - Oct 19 with 885 viewsBryanPlug

(No subject) on 16:02 - Oct 19 by GlasgowBlue

Having read a number of Dolly’s posts over the years I am convinced that some men do have periods.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

(No subject) on 16:12 - Oct 19 with 876 viewsBlueBadger

(No subject) on 16:02 - Oct 19 by GlasgowBlue

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"If my Auntie had balls then she'd be my Uncle" on 17:31 - Oct 19 with 788 viewsJ2BLUE

Fook that. If you’re pregnant you’re a woman, regardless of your delusions.

If this offends anyone please kindly block me rather than responding.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024